OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Chuck Norris Facts!!!

Started by shootumindaface, February 06, 2011, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

-The Karate Kid caught a fly with two chopsticks, Chuck Norris killed a rhino with one.

-Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

-Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

HC

RutnNStrutn

Chuck Norris helped kids with cancer by donating on RutnNStrutn's St. Baldrick's page!!! :icon_thumright: :chucknorris:

There is only 1 week left to donate. Please read the info below. :thanks:

I'm teaming up with St. Baldrick's Foundation, a non-profit foundation that raises money to combat cancer in children. On March 5th myself and many other firefighters :firefighter: will be shaving our heads at a fund raising event. This is done not only to raise money for childhood cancer research, but in solidarity with the kids who's hair falls out while they are getting their cancer treatments.
I'm asking all of you to make a tax deductible donation to help this very worthy cause. Every donation helps, even if it is a small one!! To make a donation, click on the link below, then click on "Make a Donation" (under my picture), then click on "Donate without Logging In".

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/414329

Remember, it's tax deductible and every little bit helps, $1, $5, $10 or whatever you can afford to donate to children stricken with cancer. Please open your hearts :z-heartsmile: and wallets, and donate tooday. :thanks:

comescrashing

The boogey man checks under his bed for chuck norris before he goes to sleep

FttFttVroom!

You know the song by MC Hammer, "You Can't Touch This"....wel, Chuck Norris can

Chuck Norris counted to infinity TWICE!!

chatterbox

Chuck Norris uses plutonium for salad dressing, then craps out nuclear bombs!  8)

Sendero

When Chuck Norris says to pull my finger ........ well eather way you are screwed .

Chuck Norris can go to Burger King order a big mac and get it .

FullChoke

Chuck Norris went on a vacation to the Virgin Islands. They are now known as The Islands.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

hankpot

this...

[attachment deleted by admin]

shootumindaface

It is falsely believed we that the United States is a democracy.. When really we live under a chuck-tatership

joshua

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
Chuck Norris did in fact build Rome in a day.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

deadbuck

Chuck Norris is the only man that can make dead bodies talk at the crime scene!

BowBendr

Chuck Norris can't have a heart attack...his heart is too scared of him to attack him.

CASH

Chuck Norris can fart in Spanish
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Preacher

Chuck uses the squealing hen , not only do gobbles come running,  He made Hardcore and flydown use it as a primary go to call.

Chuck got Jay date!!  without rendering anyone unconscious.

Chuck made old hen start a deer hunting board too!!
Romans 8:37

savduck

Chuck Norris had Osama Bin Laden hog tied and was smoking a cigar when Seal Team 6 showed up.
Georgia Boy