OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dipped Gun Pictures

Started by hookedspur, February 07, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

I am getting ready to send one to get it dipped and would like to see
some thats been done . Maybe a picture and who you had do it .
Thanks       Steve
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

jhcats10

I should be getting mine back in the next week or two and I'll post pics then.

reynolds243

Done by Rob Roberts at gobblerguns

vaturkey

Jim Crumley's Camo Enterprises  Roanoke Va. New Mossyoak Bottomland

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

WV Ridge Reaper

Here is mine done in Bottomland I believe they call it the newer style bottomland..I honestly will never get another gun dipped in this pattern until someone can start making it darker,like the pattern really is.Color and Camo did mine..they did a fine job but I honestly think it looks crappy because it's not dark.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

bunk

I like the bottom land camo but I think it looks better when the pattern is ran length wise with the gun like vaturkeys. I had mine done in obsession by camo solutions.

gophert

Knoxx Stock was dipped to match the Realtree advantage on my 870 SM...done by Color and Camo

I dipped the 870 20 ga on the bottom myself

2eagles

I had his shotgun done for my son while he was deployed to Iraq.

Hersh

870 Super Max Gobbler in Predator Green Deception

budtripp

Quote from: 2eagles on February 08, 2014, 08:35:27 AM
I had his shotgun done for my son while he was deployed to Iraq.

I always thought Natural gear looked good on guns.  Debating between nat gear and bottomland for my benelli

the Ward

Very nice guns! Thinking of having one dipped this summer after the spring rush. Want to go with mossy oak duckbind or maybe bottomland. Any recommendations on where to have it done?

reynolds243

Quote from: the Ward on February 08, 2014, 09:31:25 AM
Very nice guns! Thinking of having one dipped this summer after the spring rush. Want to go with mossy oak duckbind or maybe bottomland. Any recommendations on where to have it done?

Rob Roberts crew at gobblerguns does great dipping jobs and they do MO as well as Nat gear. I was torn between Nat gear and bottomland but went with bottomland and it turned out sick

klemsontigers7

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 07, 2014, 10:39:24 PM
Here is mine done in Bottomland I believe they call it the newer style bottomland..I honestly will never get another gun dipped in this pattern until someone can start making it darker,like the pattern really is.Color and Camo did mine..they did a fine job but I honestly think it looks crappy because it's not dark.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

Color is dependent on the base coat color they use. They should have done it with a darker paint.

hookedspur

Nice rigs all, Was it a big job gophert to dip your 870 ?
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hunter22

Don Mullis of Camo Solutions did these for me.