OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NEW BATCH OF STRIKERS FROM HAROLD FOWLER

Started by REBELYELL, February 06, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Wow is all I can say about this batch of strikers. Harold Fowler hooked me up with some good ones.

1. Live Oak/aluminum rod tip
2. Corn cob/fiberglass stem
3. Osage orange/ziracote
4. Black locust/carbon stem/corian tip
5. Purpleheart/wingbone
6. Persimmon/carbon tip
7. Honduran Rosewood/carbon stem/elk bone tip
8. African Blackwood/Deer Antler/carbon stem/mammoth ivory tip 

But, it's hard to beat his traditional woods too. My favorite striker is probably a one pc persimmon striker that he once gave me with an order.

drum817

Those a VERY NICE!!!!  Mr. Fowler makes some FANTASTIC strikers.....CONGRATS!!!  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

SS Calls

scoot12

REBELYELL

These are the first ones I got from him and still some of my favorites, especially the one on the far right which is a Purpleheart top/aluminum arrow stem/stabilized black palm tip. It will make a ceramic or slate call sing. Ricky Padgett with Spring Allure calls turned me onto that striker and it is solid. I killed a bird running it on a Lonzo cherry slate last Spring.

bunk

Man those are nice. I've been wanting to get a few of Mr. Fowler's strikers and that just adds fuel to the fire.

R.W. Mackey

Quite a collection, looks like you got all bases covered. Nice......

Roy
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

hunter22

Jody,

Some real good stuff you got from Harold. I really like the 5-piece strikers he makes. 

hookedspur

:agreed:   
Quote from: drum817 on February 06, 2014, 02:53:01 PM
Those a VERY NICE!!!!  Mr. Fowler makes some FANTASTIC strikers.....CONGRATS!!!  :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

atm7819

Wow! That is quite a collection of strikers.  Really makes a guy start thinking about going shopping.

pauld

Those are some great strikers. I ran a lot of his in Perry last week. Mr. Harold is a great man and an asset to the sport. Our booth was right next to his and the knowledge he has in just incredible! His craftsmanship and strikers are the finest I've ever seen.