turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Virginia Bound

Started by Austy, February 04, 2014, 06:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

These are a couple of calls headed to a fellow OG Member (Wingboneman) and will be dropped in the mail in the am.  The box call is Paulownia with Black Walnut Lid and Base with Padauk inlays.

This second call is one of my adjustable Yelper's that was turned from a piece of Bubinga with a Delrin mouth piece which is being sent to Curtis for him to test out for me this spring.  I am also sending him a second bell end which has a different internal so that the call with that bell end will basically be an adjustable Jordan style yelper as the internals of both parts of the call are both straight drilled.  This call has about 2" of adjustment so that he can adjust the length of the call to where he likes the sound of the call best.  The second picture is of the call at its shortest length which is right at about 8" long.

Thanks for the look.

Austy

JVA54

owlhoot

Wingboneman

:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: cant wait to get them, I will make a little video of them and post it.  thanks so very much, and thanks for all your help.

dreis3

Curtis, Austy stopped up at my house yesterday to have me run these before they he mailed them... You're really gonna like em, especially that adjustable call... It has some serious versatility!  You're getting a few good ones!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com