OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TURKEY VEST SPECIAL SHIPMENTS

Started by agturkey, February 03, 2014, 08:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offshore

Quote from: offshore on February 07, 2014, 11:00:37 PM
If any of you guys that bought a 3xl in bottomland want to sell it, I will pay you twice what you paid.

Offer still stands guys

fountain2

Scott, thanks for getting these vests for us.  I'm sorry that it was a bad deal for you because it was nice for us.  Sad that some took advantage of this.
Thanks again

******if anyone has a L bottom land that they don't like or would like to sell for the price listed here, please pm me.*******

reynolds243

Quote from: Gobble! on February 13, 2014, 02:49:21 PM
Quote from: agturkey on February 13, 2014, 07:34:58 AM
Quote from: VaGobbler on February 13, 2014, 12:30:10 AM
Scott, do you have any unclaimed with you in Nashville?  I will be arriving tomorrow, late afternoon (if flights are as scheduled).  I'd be interested if you had anyone back out.

The only ones that backed out have the vest already, no shipping and vest paid for... :character0029:

I am putting 56 kids on bus to convention Friday so today is full of busy work.  If I get time I will try go by and see if any 2x left...

I can't believe you shipped the vests before getting their money. First time selling things on the internet?

Is that really needed?? I mean the man is out doing something nice for others and tried to trust fellow hunters to stand for their word. I'm assume your joking but it's not really a funny joke in this instance.

fountain2

I wouldn't have shipped before getting money, but I could also see why he did.  We all want to believe we are an honest crowd and will stick together without any hassle.  Guess that's not the case always and Scott is out a good bit of money and time.  Scott was being overly kind and helping to us

uarobert

Quote from: agturkey on February 12, 2014, 12:18:09 AM
Quote from: uarobert on February 03, 2014, 09:42:54 PM
I had posted to your last subject, but for details sake, I'm hoping to get a large bottomland. I will be in Nashville early on  that Saturday. I can meet you anytime, anywhere.
Text me

HUGE kudos for offering a good deed and delivering on it. It was kind of nice walking around the convention today, having a couple people ask where I got the vest and saying "Oh, you won't find one of these here"

strutstopper

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 15, 2014, 07:51:59 PM
Thanks again Scott for picking that vest up for me and bringing it to the convention.  Just sorry that you had to wait on me to get there.   I now have a new with tags Super Elite 3 vest in Mossy Oak Full Foliage, Bottomland and Obsession, all in XL/2XL. :OGturkeyhead:

Is this the same one you are selling on TNdeer for $55?

AlabamaLongbeards

Looking for a Bottomland M/L also. PM me if you have one you would like me to take off your hands ;D ;D

agturkey

Quote from: strutstopper on February 16, 2014, 01:26:47 AM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 15, 2014, 07:51:59 PM
Thanks again Scott for picking that vest up for me and bringing it to the convention.  Just sorry that you had to wait on me to get there.   I now have a new with tags Super Elite 3 vest in Mossy Oak Full Foliage, Bottomland and Obsession, all in XL/2XL. :OGturkeyhead:

Is this the same one you are selling on TNdeer for $55?
Nope that is not me