OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TURKEY VEST SPECIAL SHIPMENTS

Started by agturkey, February 03, 2014, 08:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Few payments in waiting on others.  Thanks

captpete

WOW!!!! Talk about fast....he mailed it on the 4th and it was waiting at my door when I got home the afternoon of the 6th.  :o :o Please let me know when payment arrives. 

Quote from: CntrlPA on February 05, 2014, 12:32:29 PM
Hopefully someone here buys you that lunch you missed out on. Very generous offer on your behalf. I hope you don't get burnt by anyone.

Taken care of.  ;D   Thanks again for doing this, it is GREATLY appreciated.  :z-guntootsmiley:

offshore

If any of you guys that bought a 3xl in bottomland want to sell it, I will pay you twice what you paid.

ncturkey

Y'all are going to be happy with those vest.

agturkey

Quote from: fountain2 on February 03, 2014, 09:11:26 PM
this is tj, i sent you a txt about an xl/2xl...(6'1/180).  i will be picking my vest up at the convention if thats ok by you.  you have my cell number so we will get togeter again next week closer to time.  im staying at the gaylord thurs night-sunday morning
Text me again

agturkey

Quote from: uarobert on February 03, 2014, 09:42:54 PM
I had posted to your last subject, but for details sake, I'm hoping to get a large bottomland. I will be in Nashville early on  that Saturday. I can meet you anytime, anywhere.
Text me

agturkey

Quote from: hotrod3h on February 04, 2014, 07:51:48 AM
If available I will take a xl-2xl in Obsession... I will be at the Convention and will pick it up there if that's good for you. Thank you very much.
Text me

VaGobbler

Scott, do you have any unclaimed with you in Nashville?  I will be arriving tomorrow, late afternoon (if flights are as scheduled).  I'd be interested if you had anyone back out.

agturkey

Quote from: VaGobbler on February 13, 2014, 12:30:10 AM
Scott, do you have any unclaimed with you in Nashville?  I will be arriving tomorrow, late afternoon (if flights are as scheduled).  I'd be interested if you had anyone back out.

The only ones that backed out have the vest already, no shipping and vest paid for... :character0029:

I am putting 56 kids on bus to convention Friday so today is full of busy work.  If I get time I will try go by and see if any 2x left...

callwinner11

agturkey

I will be staying at the the Hyatt Opryland

I am looking at getting students to Nashville Friday...weather depending...then going home getting in truck and heading back...My cell phone is 502 681 Four Three Two (10-2)

Call me text me etc...my goal is to get vest to everyone Saturday AM at some point...

Gobble!

Quote from: agturkey on February 13, 2014, 07:34:58 AM

The only ones that backed out have the vest already, no shipping and vest paid for... :character0029:

I am putting 56 kids on bus to convention Friday so today is full of busy work.  If I get time I will try go by and see if any 2x left...

I can't believe you shipped the vests before getting their money. First time selling things on the internet?

turkey_slayer

Oh man I was afraid of that. Did you get my money order?

VA_Birdhunter

Some people are unbelievable and plan pathetic!!!!!  Hate that has happened buddy!!  Its just a shame someone can't do something good for others without being taken advantage of!!!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

AlabamaLongbeards

Where are you getting these vest from?