OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TURKEY VEST SPECIAL SHIPMENTS

Started by agturkey, February 03, 2014, 08:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

So this is what I need from you...
1. Pay attention to details and what is asked.

2. Pay attention to details and what is asked.

3.  See 1&2 and read again.List your name and address where to send vest to with in the United States.

There is only Large left in Bottomland...there are some XL/2X Obsession left and that is it.  You must let me know if you will take any color or only a specific color...you must reply to this post and not PM me...I am not liking keeping up with all PM's.  Lord willing I will go and buy and ship out more vest tomorrow during my lunch.

I think from the PM's I have been sent I will probably buy them out tomorrow. 

If you are one of those ones I will bringing vest to convention please understand I do not want to pack vest at convention all day.

I will set a time between 9-11 closer to convention for you to meet me at registration.  This is only fair to me and my family so we can enjoy the convention also.  Plus I need to work while there...

At 11:00 am February , 2014 this project will end so if you do not make this third and final attempt...I am sorry I am only human and have to draw the line somewhere...hopefully in the sand with someone trying to draw a map on a FL Osceola set up...Wishful thinking...One can only wish right...

Box/Shipping been running 9.50-15.50 most places I have shipped...I ship it insured and with
tracking.  I am not making one penny off this deal so please be understanding and patient.

Remember reply to this post not a PM with your name, size, camo of choice/or acceptance, address, and name...Even if you sent me a PM prior to this to get you a vest...respond to this...thanks...Here is and example plus it gives you my name and address to send check to once you get a total...I will quote your information in response with your shipping total.

Scott Cronin
325 Shavers Drive
Central City KY 42330

fountain2

this is tj, i sent you a txt about an xl/2xl...(6'1/180).  i will be picking my vest up at the convention if thats ok by you.  you have my cell number so we will get togeter again next week closer to time.  im staying at the gaylord thurs night-sunday morning

uarobert

I had posted to your last subject, but for details sake, I'm hoping to get a large bottomland. I will be in Nashville early on  that Saturday. I can meet you anytime, anywhere.

captpete

I will take an XL in Obsession....if available.  Here is my shipping info:
Kevin Peterson
207 8th Ave. SW.
Independence, Ia. 50644

Thanks for doing this it is GREATLY appreciated!!!

hotrod3h

If available I will take a xl-2xl in Obsession... I will be at the Convention and will pick it up there if that's good for you. Thank you very much.

TRKYHTR

I will take a Bottomland in 2XL.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Drthorn

Ill take a Xl obsession if available

Daniel thorn
689 flushing meadows dr
Rineyville ky 40162

agturkey

stinkpickle

I'm sorry...did I miss something?  What kind of vest deal is this?

agturkey

This offer is now over...I am on lunch break heading that way to  get them for you now!

stinkpickle

Quote from: natman on February 04, 2014, 11:48:18 AM
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,40462.0.html

AHHHH....I bought one last year and accidentally sat down in coon sh#t, smearing it all over the pad on the first day of the season.  I think it's still in the bed of my truck.   ;)

agturkey

Not gonna get lunch but I did get your vest got Ricky $20 credit on his vest.  Going to ship now... Lunch would be nice but want to get these vest shipped.

agturkey

Quote from: Drthorn on February 04, 2014, 10:16:02 AM
Ill take a Xl obsession if available

Daniel thorn
689 flushing meadows dr
Rineyville ky 40162
$42.40 Vest
$13.72 Box & Ship

agturkey

Quote from: captpete on February 04, 2014, 07:17:45 AM
I will take an XL in Obsession....if available.  Here is my shipping info:
Kevin Peterson
207 8th Ave. SW.
Independence, Ia. 50644

Thanks for doing this it is GREATLY appreciated!!!
Vest $ 42.40
Ship & Box $13.72