turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

West Augusta Strikers

Started by MG150, February 03, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MG150

Last week talked to Steve Torman (West Augusta)about his strikers.Discussed the sound I was looking for on slate and anodized aluminum.He said he would try some of his strikers on those surfaces until he found the right one.Received a beautiful Marblewood Striker in the mail today.Exactly what I was looking for has a deeper,darker raspy sound than my other strikers.Great striker and person to talk and do business with!Thanks again Steve,MG150

culpeper

I agree and I own four of Steve's strikers and wouldn't let them go for anything!

hunter22

Good choice. I have several strikers made by Steve and I always have at least one in my vest while hunting.

mwr

West Augusta

It was good talking to you Mike.  Glad that you like the striker.  Hope you bag a few nice long beards with it this spring.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

drenalinld

Marblewood? Looks like one more I need!
Steve is a great guy and builds a killer striker!

hunter22

David,

Looks like my next two will be Dymondwood and Marblewood to add to the one's I already have.

pappy

Steve has the ability to bring his talent out into his craft.   His sticks are top notch.  His word is set in concrete and he brings gentleman like qualities to the art. Congrats on your new striker and Hunter22 looks like you are running out of options for a new addition to the collection...LOL
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206