OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can't find a steady grip M3500

Started by BlakeJ, February 03, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeJ

90 day wait. I talked to stoeger directly and they are on a big time back order.

What can I do to get around this? Can I just buy the stock by itself? I can find tons of regular M3500's.

Mike Honcho

I haven't looked lately but you could get the stock alone online,,,I think it was Mid South Shooters Supply....something like that.

I think if you google Stoeger 3500 pistol grip stock their ad might come up. Sorry I can't be more specific.....been a year since I looked.

Medic8205

I bought mine online directly from Stoeger, $100 and was at my door in less than a week. Putting it on was a pain though, but not impossible.

sonofabuck

Quote from: BlakeJ on February 03, 2014, 03:47:17 PM
90 day wait. I talked to stoeger directly and they are on a big time back order.

What can I do to get around this? Can I just buy the stock by itself? I can find tons of regular M3500's.
Not sure if you are looking for a new gun or just the stock.  If your looking for a new gun try gander mountain.  I picked up a M3000 in Huntsville, AL and saw one in the Knoxville store too.  Also, the guy at the gun counter said you could order it online and they would get it to the store nearest you within a week.