turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Super Bowl

Started by REBELYELL, February 02, 2014, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

What a flop, worse SB ever, by a landslide.

???

Gobble!

Twlight is on FX if anyone is looking for something more exciting.  :TooFunny:

redarrow

Late breaking news. The entire Broncos team were foung bound and gagged in a deserted warehouse. They claim the Detroit Lions hi jacked their bus,tied them up and stole their uniforms. That explains the a$$ kicking .

drum817

I'm pullin' for the Seahawks and I'm already tired of watching this beating!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Deputy 14

Quote from: redarrow on February 02, 2014, 09:16:24 PM
Late breaking news. The entire Broncos team were foung bound and gagged in a deserted warehouse. They claim the Detroit Lions hi jacked their bus,tied them up and stole their uniforms. That explains the a$$ kicking .
:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

Drthorn

my daughter gained control of the tv and it's Disney now and im back on old gobbler.

jakesdad

Sad thing is there will be people so mad about the outcome you'd think that somebody burnt down their house and shot their dog.I got a couple BILs and a nephew that are just flat ATE UP with sports.Dont get me wrong I dont mind watchin a game here and there,but to let something you have ZERO control over consume your life is flat out crazy.

My oldest boy loves baseball,and its probably my favorite too,but I had a BIL ask him what his favorite sport was and his reply was "bustin turkey lips".Almost brought tears to my eyes :you_rock:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

captin_hook

Quote from: REBELYELL on February 02, 2014, 09:10:37 PM
What a flop, worse SB ever, by a landslide.

???

Couldn't have said it better.....^^^^^^^

Rokhal07

Yep. Waste of my time. And im a fball guy but doggone

surehuntsalot

none of them have been worth a crap in years,but this one was by far the worst.
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

tomstopper

Quote from: drum817 on February 02, 2014, 09:22:24 PM
I'm pullin' for the Seahawks and I'm already tired of watching this beating!!!
X2

turkeyfoot

Heck of a defense by Seattle  And of course lot will be blamed on Peyton choking but that was a team choking effort

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.