OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Here is my Supreme Collection

Started by M Sharpe, March 11, 2011, 10:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

This is my collection of Supreme Turkey Calls. Got a few that are no longer being made......Bearded Lady, Wild Turkey 101 and Outlaw II. Still missing 3. Outlaw and the Call Girl and Pure Death with the irredesent handpainted sound boards.
I can assure you, these are all turkey!!!
The strikers are all Supremes as well. The top left ivory tipped is one of Steve's old design.

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

savduck

Somebody has been to pier one. Nice collection.
Georgia Boy

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

dreis3

That's one impressive collection!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

handcannon

Might we have a little Supreme fetish? Impressive collection!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

selinoid44

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

doepee

Wow--That is very impressive in my eyes!! :icon_thumright:   What are your favorites?  Preference between puredeath pinnacle and a wood pure death?  I gots to get me some of them this year!!!!

turkey slayer

M Sharpe

Quote from: doepee on March 12, 2011, 08:06:36 AM
Wow--That is very impressive in my eyes!! :icon_thumright:   What are your favorites?  Preference between puredeath pinnacle and a wood pure death?  I gots to get me some of them this year!!!!

They have two distinct sounds. I can't really say which one I like the best. Naturally the penicle is higher pitched. I've had turkeys to respond to one when they wouldn't the other. Both will get down for some small talk. Pennicle is completely waterproof.....and bug spray proof, but who uses that any more.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

chipper

Kick Azz collection, Love those Supremes!!!!!!!! :groupwave:

siyakadog

cold water.... baseball. think baseball don't stand up, get a magazine to cover up.  Man that is one awesome collection- it makes me H*RD.   :icon_thumright:

doepee

Quote from: siyakadog on March 12, 2011, 07:46:05 PM
cold water.... baseball. think baseball don't stand up, get a magazine to cover up.  Man that is one awesome collection- it makes me H*RD.   :icon_thumright:
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???     What the He77?

siyakadog

SCHWAAAAANG.... need I say more! :lol: