News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pretty eventful 24 hours!!!

Started by drum817, January 30, 2014, 11:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: drum817 on January 30, 2014, 11:11:20 AM
SOOooo... My stomach starting hurting yesterday morning and would not let up. I went to teach drum lessons in Charlotte N.C. and found it very difficult to focus on lessons because of the pain so I cut my lessons short and headed home. The pain started increasing so I stopped in Shelby N.C. at Cleveland memorial hospital. They found out I was having an appendicitis so they preformed a appendectomy on me last night. I am obviously fine and I'm already back home recovering. Better now than at the start of turkey season!!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Prayers sent up for you buddy!!! Thank God you stopped and they got on it quick......Hope and pray you have a quick recovery!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

TN Beard Buster

Get well soon. I feel your pain. Mine happened at work the day before thanksgiving 1999. Thought I just had gas but my doctor told me otherwise. I had surgery that night and had to eat hospital food for thanksgiving.

RutnNStrutn

Glad you got that over with!! Now heal up and get ready for the turks!! :funnyturkey:

Gut Pile

Hey you may find this funny, I am always asking the drummers for the click beat early or what they have it programmed for so I can set my processor up so I am maybe ready, that is maybe, before the next song starts
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

drum817

Quote from: TN Beard Buster on January 30, 2014, 08:08:49 PM
Get well soon. I feel your pain. Mine happened at work the day before thanksgiving 1999. Thought I just had gas but my doctor told me otherwise. I had surgery that night and had to eat hospital food for thanksgiving.

Same thing here....I thought it was gas...LOL!!!  That wasn't the case.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

owlhoot

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Houndstooth Game Calls

chatterbox

Glad you're better Tim!
You're right. At least it happened now, and not this spring! :icon_thumright:

SS Calls

Glad you're feeling some better bud!!  :icon_thumright:

drum817

Quote from: SS Calls on January 31, 2014, 07:54:29 AM
Glad you're feeling some better bud!!  :icon_thumright:

Thanks Al!!!!...  The soreness is the worst part.  They have to cut through your stomach muscles so it feels like I've done about 2000 crunches!!!!  LOL 
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Tail Feathers

Glad you caught it and got fixed.  Get well soon.

And yes, better now than during turkey season!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

R AJ

:wave: Hey Drum, that is nothing to let go unattended and I agree with you that better tis now than a few weeks from now. Surgery for that is so much better than back in the 40s and 50s for sure.

Glad you are back but don't get too quick on those sticks just yet. I do not wish you any additional pain. :fud:
Go get em soon I hope.

Drthorn

I feel you brother...had an appendectomy junior year of high school. wish you a speedy recovery 

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!