OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pretty eventful 24 hours!!!

Started by drum817, January 30, 2014, 11:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

SOOooo... My stomach starting hurting yesterday morning and would not let up. I went to teach drum lessons in Charlotte N.C. and found it very difficult to focus on lessons because of the pain so I cut my lessons short and headed home. The pain started increasing so I stopped in Shelby N.C. at Cleveland memorial hospital. They found out I was having an appendicitis so they preformed a appendectomy on me last night. I am obviously fine and I'm already back home recovering. Better now than at the start of turkey season!!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

worth612000

Glad you decided to go seek medical attention instead of waiting. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

James

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Hope you have a speedy recovery.........

allaboutshooting

Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Hognutz

Glad to see you are back on your feet. Godspeed, brother.  :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

jblackburn

I'd say that was eventful! Glad your ok, get well soon!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

bigbird

JLCcalls

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

longspur

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

Gut Pile

Hope you are feeling better and are able get back up to speed soon...rock on fellow music man! Guitars for me
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

drum817

Quote from: Gut Pile on January 30, 2014, 07:06:15 PM
Hope you are feeling better and are able get back up to speed soon...rock on fellow music man! Guitars for me

I'm feeling a bit better just really sore.  THANKS for all well wishes I appreciate it very much!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"