News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great Buy Elite 3 Vest

Started by agturkey, January 29, 2014, 09:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

agturkey

I have vest shipping out I have people who need send address to me...box, shipping, and tape is running me about $20 bucks ship...Many of you have vest in mail now!

Please send me a check or money order I'm out over 800 bucks right now vest and shipping...going in for last and FINAL run right now for couple you all.

VA_Birdhunter

Sending you a PM agturkey.....I want to send money asap.  Just need the info to send it and you will have it before you get home.  Thank you again buddy!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Drthorn

hey I missed the cutoff...if someone backs out I'll take their spot..Can ship paypal as soon as I get the go ahead...let me know, ill PM my cell

agturkey

Quote from: drenalinld on February 01, 2014, 11:52:54 AM
You're a good man. If you can get extra 2x's in either pattern, I'll take two. If too late, that's fine. If somebody doesn't come through with money, let me know.
I picked up up org breakup and an obsession but need your ship to info

turkey_slayer

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on February 01, 2014, 01:01:42 PM
Sending you a PM agturkey.....I want to send money asap.  Just need the info to send it and you will have it before you get home.  Thank you again buddy!!

God Bless

Yep I will do the same

agturkey

agturkey

Vest 42.35
Box Tape 5.02
Shipping
Nathan 9.90
Derek 11.35
Tom 11.35

I'm contacting others please text me or call 502 681 4328
I bought 21 vest today and shipped all but two guys...I will wait for all funds come in then maybe ahi few more.

I am sorry about box postage and tape I couldn't find a cheaper way to ship since I didn't want to fold pads over.

502681432eight

I don't have PayPal.

Who ever is in charge of this site should really talk to Joey or Lee at wing supply about them having their own special spot on sight for sales.

Wonder if I will get any invites to come hunt since I was a nice guy :)

My wife said I'm crazy a lot today!

agturkey

Quote from: drenalinld on February 01, 2014, 11:52:54 AM
You're a good man. If you can get extra 2x's in either pattern, I'll take two. If too late, that's fine. If somebody doesn't come through with money, let me know.
You have a break up and obsession coming text or call me need address.

agturkey

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: agturkey on February 01, 2014, 07:42:22 PM
Vest 42.35
Box Tape 5.02
Shipping
Nathan 9.90
Derek 11.35
Tom 11.35

I'm contacting others please text me or call 502 681 4328
I bought 21 vest today and shipped all but two guys...I will wait for all funds come in then maybe ahi few more.

I am sorry about box postage and tape I couldn't find a cheaper way to ship since I didn't want to fold pads over.

502681432eight

I don't have PayPal.

Who ever is in charge of this site should really talk to Joey or Lee at wing supply about them having their own special spot on sight for sales.

Wonder if I will get any invites to come hunt since I was a nice guy :)

My wife said I'm crazy a lot today!

Thank you buddy....you sure went above and beyond what most would do!  Not many would give up there Saturday to do that!!   I greatly appreciate it and will have you a check in route first thing Monday!   God Bless you buddy!!   
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

drenalinld

uarobert

Quote from: agturkey on January 29, 2014, 09:10:45 PM
Check this out...1 mile from work good ol Uncle Lees / Wing Supply

Obsession also...who needs me bring you one NWTF?

If you're going to Nashville and there are  any left in bottomland, I'd like one.

vaturkey

Scott

Thanks for doing this ! You're a great guy ! Your check will be in the mail first thing Monday ! See you @ the convention !

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

agturkey

What I will do is try to keep a watch on them...should be able bring a few to NWTF...