turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

South Carolina Outfitters??? Spring turkey hunt

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, January 29, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1tiogabowhunter

I am going to be in Woodbine , Ga for a business trip but it is before the Georgia turkey opener.  So I am trying to book a quick hunt in South Carolina somewhere near Estil figuring that would be a 2 hour drive to Ga.  It needs to be in the zone that opens March 15th.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Buck Run Hunting Lodge is probably the best around Estill.Pete is as honest as you can get in a outfitter,great hunting land.His number is 803-625-3791 I have lived here for 28 years and have never heard a negative about his outfit.

Swamprunner

Quote from: 29810434 on January 29, 2014, 09:47:06 PM
Buck Run Hunting Lodge is probably the best around Estill.Pete is as honest as you can get in a outfitter,great hunting land.His number is 803-625-3791 I have lived here for 28 years and have never heard a negative about his outfit.

This man knows what he's talking about.  I have known Pete for a while and have two good friends who have guided for him.  Most importantly, his place is loaded with turkeys.

1tiogabowhunter

hotrod3h

http://www.blackwaterhunting.com/south-carolina-turkey-hunting.asp

Terry Heirs I believe is guy that runs this place. Almost went there several times just never fit my schedule. If other place doesn't work out might wanna look into this one.

Swamprunner

The property at Blackwater is sometimes (often) enhanced with food for turkeys that may not be dispersed in compliance with DNR regulations.

1tiogabowhunter

Darn Buckrun is booked but he recommended me to deerfield plantation checking them out now

turkeyfoot

be warry of openings  reputable outfitters will be booked in SC from March 15 till April 1st because lot of people wanting head start Gamelands open across state April 1st