turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How do you display your collection

Started by Drthorn, January 28, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drthorn

Wondering how everyone displayed their turkey call collections. Let's post some pics.

scoot12

Here are some of mine,  I also have them in sock drawers and I look hard enough places I forgot I put them.  Scoot

Drthorn

Very nice..how many years of collecting is that?

scoot12

Quote from: Drthorn on January 28, 2014, 10:53:48 PM
Very nice..how many years of collecting is that?
about 4 years,  I have a another dresser full of pot calls too,  I know I have call issues. :icon_thumright:  My wife asks me if I need all them and I say yep they all serve a purpose.  Scoot

Jacobson

Here is what I did. Last summer I refinished a cabinet just for my calls. I am in the process of filling it. I just installed LED lights and that helps the look. I make it a point to harvest a turkey with each and every call.

Muzzy61

Wow, great displays. All of mine are in my vest. I need more calls........
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

M Sharpe

Quote from: Jacobson on January 29, 2014, 08:12:38 AM
Here is what I did. Last summer I refinished a cabinet just for my calls. I am in the process of filling it. I just installed LED lights and that helps the look. I make it a point to harvest a turkey with each and every call.

Chris, I should have you another to put in there in a few days!! Looks good!

Mark

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Jacobson

Looking forward to a call from you Mark. Like I said I make it a point to hunt with each call.

captin_hook

I posted up a pic on here a couple of years ago of what me and my buddy did at his house with his calls. I don't have the pic anymore and I can't figure out how to post the link. Type call wall in the search box and check it out.

goblr77

I leave my trumpets laying down on the top shelf. I get them out and run them quite often and don't want them falling over when I reach in there. The pot call stands came from Hobby Lobby.

Gobblerjim

Quote from: goblr77 on January 30, 2014, 08:53:32 AM
I leave my trumpets laying down on the top shelf. I get them out and run them quite often and don't want them falling over when I reach in there. The pot call stands came from Hobby Lobby.
Looks like I see a Florida registry certificate. Nice display of calls. How do access the calls.

goblr77

Quote from: Gobblerjim on January 30, 2014, 09:01:36 AM

Looks like I see a Florida registry certificate. Nice display of calls. How do access the calls.

Yep, that's a Florida registry certificate. The curved glass doors on the sides of the cabinet are for access.

Jacobson

Nice bunch of calls. The trumpets in my cabinet are on two inch long wood studs. I have built two trumpet stands, and run the trumpets daily.

Cut*N*Run

Here are my turkey calls. The previous house owner had it as a recess for a dartboard but I don't make and collect darts  ;D

Pressured Gobbler

Holly smokes... I don't feel so bad now lol... You guys make me look like a wanna be lol