turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally have her ready to be sighted

Started by JellyHead Key, January 25, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JellyHead Key

Just wanted to show the guys what she looks like. Thanks to everyone on here for all the advice. Ready to get her sighted in!! :thanks:

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

chatterbox

JellyHead Key

Thanks boys. And yeah my next day off work is Monday so I'll probably spend the whole day Monday sighting it in. That's a great tutorial, literally step for step! I prob should clean the barrel first before I sight in though from what I keep hearing?

chatterbox

Quote from: JellyHead Key on January 25, 2014, 07:13:56 PM
Thanks boys. And yeah my next day off work is Monday so I'll probably spend the whole day Monday sighting it in. That's a great tutorial, literally step for step! I prob should clean the barrel first before I sight in though from what I keep hearing?
Yes. Use Clark's tutorial at www.allaboutshooting.com. That will tell you how to do it.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

beagler

Never Misses

Deputy 14

vaturkey

Good lookin setup ! Gobblers Beware !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Cajun1

SCDieselDawg

jblackburn

Quote from: chatterbox on January 25, 2014, 07:16:28 PM
Quote from: JellyHead Key on January 25, 2014, 07:13:56 PM
Yes. Use Clark's tutorial at www.allaboutshooting.com. That will tell you how to do it.

Yeah, either the deep clean or the polish. Polish steps are a sticky post in the guns forum here
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

JellyHead Key

Thanks again guys for the compliments. I'm just ready to lay the turkeys down come April. Can't thank the guys enough who PM'd me info to help me get started. These forums feel like a tight nit bunch who like to help others. I like it! :welcomeOG:

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

the Ward

Now that's a fine looking rig!     :z-winnersmiley: