OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I am disgusted

Started by camp man, March 11, 2011, 05:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

Atleast there was a happy ending.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

turkeybow

Quote from: camp man on March 14, 2011, 10:58:00 PM
I have an update. I went to talk to the landowner yesterday afternoon to explain what had happened and I ended up getting my "buddy " in trouble without even trying. The landowner asked me if I had killed any turkeys yet and I replied:"No, but James killed one out hereThursday afternoon." The landowner sat quietly for a minute and then said: " Are you sure that it was Thursday afternoon?" I said, "yes because I saw him on the dirt road that evening and he had the bird with him then. He also told me that he had to shoot him three times." The land owner then replied: "Well, he lied to me then because I was at the barn when he was driving out Thursday and he told me that he shot at a coyote three times but didn't kill it. I don't like a liar and I sure don't like someone telling me lies about what they are doing on my property. The next time you see or talk to him, tell him to come see me." I told him that I would do that and drove off with a smile on my face!!!!

Man that is AWESOME!!  Glad it all came out with ease to the land owner.  That arse will get what he deserves  :deadhorse:  :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

ghillie

Man....I would love to be a fly on the wall when that conversation goes down.....serious pucker factor there for him....BAAA HAAAA HAAAA.

OPa always said....you reap what you soe....

FLGobstopper

That's about as low as you can go right there. Glad it all worked out for you in the end.