OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

22 longrifle

Started by Gooserbat, January 21, 2014, 11:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsman4God

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on January 21, 2014, 12:10:26 PM
I think that CCI has got a contract with the govt to reduce the production 10 fold of their 22 ammo.

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on January 23, 2014, 09:29:08 PM
I think it is time we impeach Obama.  None of this happened before he took office. 

Just like his Obama mandate. 

I know a gunstore owner who has connections with some friends who work for CCI. He said last year CCI produced 92 million rounds of .22 ammo. Just form the comments on hear anyone who sees .22 ammo anywhere buys it. Because of Obama threatening to reinstall gun control measures people are buying out of fear. CCI simply cannot keep up the production levels compared to the demand. Now take that for what its worth but everyone is looking for it. The guy who told me this, I call regularly to see if he has any coming in and I pay him in advance for what I want, I have only gotten 200 rnds of .22 ammo in the last 3 months from him.

owlhoot

That picture is some funny stuff  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

all i can say is that you see it , if it isn't price gouged, ,buy it. The 2-3 boxes they will let you anyway.

o2stk1

if you don't have a backorder some where try that, I just received a brick of cci mini mags from midway they were ordered in oct. still have two cases ordered says will be here in june. doesn't cost anything to be on the list. our local gun store has 22 most of the time at 8 cents a rd not cheap but better than some online prices