turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bingo / Powerball games

Started by Old Gobbler, January 17, 2014, 10:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys we are going to ask that you hold off on sending me any bingo picks ( states ) the format we are going to try for call giveaways is Powerball for 2014

I or a call maker will make a thread ......  We will list the item to be randomly given away , and announce the the time of the drawing , and members will post to that thread and number they choose 1 through 35 I think it is , but of course many more than 35 people will be playing , so we could very well have 10-20 people playing one number

let's say ten people pick the lucky number 13 , if that # is the one the Florida lottery indicates that the number 13 is the powerball # in particular --- the secret is to be watching picks getting drawn on the internet /tv and if your lucky and your # is picked be the first to claim it by posting powerball to that one thread

I will be able to host more games , in fact more at the same time , quicker and with less hassle

Let me know your thoughts - Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

jblackburn

Sounds fun! I like the state bingo, but this sounds good, too.

As awesome as the games are and the generosity of OG and the supporters, I'm sure not going to complain!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.