OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The wifes latest facebook post

Started by Basser69, March 11, 2011, 10:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

Hate turkey season!! Ready to find a new home for all of my husband's turkey gear; including him and my 15 year old son!! One more gobble and I'm going to go off!!!

:z-guntootsmiley:

harvester

CASH

She'd get along great with my wife
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bowhunter84

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

i almost fell out laughing last night when she posted that on facebook
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Arlo

Tell her I said and I quote  "GOBBLE, GOBBLE" :thanks:
"I'd rather Turkey Hunt than breathe, I just can't figure out how to get away with it!"

mmusso

Sounds like you're doing everything right!  :icon_thumright:
I'm leaving for the beach this afternoon with my GF, and little does she know that she has 4 hours in the car with me and a crystal pot perfecting the keekee. I'm sure her FB status will be similar as well!

PANYHunter

Basser69

Unless they hunt, they just don't understand it  :z-guntootsmiley:

ericjames

keep up the good work.sounds like mine

archery1

she'll get over it...haha. they just don't understand. wait till ur dog starts going off when ur in the house calling. or even when u think she's not home and u start practicing and she comes downstairs !#@@$$% and is woken up from her sleep!!!!!!! start unplugging the comp and see if she like that ??????
Take a kid hunting

ghillie

T-town

And the season ain't even started yet... I got a good one - she gets up and cooks for me, washs the clothes like I like it, cleans the birds (and deer), cooks 'em. Ain't no woman like the one I got.

of course, as a psychologist, she says we're (turkey hunters) all crazy and one day she's going to write a book...

mossy835

And in the background I hear a muffled gobble gobble! Don't get her too mad you will be sleeping with one eye open for sure.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :gobble: :gobble: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

oatsj

You really want to make her happy get a squealing hen call  :happy0064: :happy0064: