OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Poker Face

Started by Deputy 14, January 13, 2014, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

Two couples were playing  poker one evening. Jim accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent  down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bob's wife, Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, Jim upon trying to  sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.
        Later, Jim went to the kitchen to get  some refreshments. Bob's wife followed and asked, 'Did you see anything that  you like under there?' Surprised by her boldness, Jim admitted that, well  indeed he did. She said, 'Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500.' After taking a minute or two to assess  the financial and moral costs of this offer, Jim confirms that he is  interested. Sue told him that since her husband  Bob worked Friday afternoons and Jim didn't, Jim should be at her house   around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.
        When Friday  rolled around, Jim showed up at Bob's house at 2 p..m. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500 - they went to the bedroom and closed their  transaction, as agreed. Jim quickly dressed and  left.

As usual, Bob came home from work at  6  p.m. And upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Jim come by the house this  afternoon?' With a lump in her throat Sue  answered 'Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.' Her  heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, 'And did he give  you $500?' Sue, using her best poker face,  replied, 'Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500.' Bob, with a satisfied look on his face,  surprised his wife by saying, 'He came by the office this morning and  borrowed $500 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on  his way home and pay me back.'

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player

WV Ridge Reaper

Haha,good one!!

Sent from West By God Virginia.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

lonnie sneed jr.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mckinzie

tomstopper

owlhoot

archery1

Take a kid hunting

RutnNStrutn

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens