OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can you donate a call to help children with cancer?

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 13, 2014, 04:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Fellow OG members, I am once again doing my part to help fund the cure for childhood cancer. This spring I will be shaving my head in solidarity with the children who lose their hair during their cancer treatments. I'm raising money for St. Baldricks Foundation, which gives more money to children's cancer research than any other organization but the US gov't.
I'll be joined by hundreds of other firefighters :firefighter:, cops :police: and citizens. Our event is St. Baldricks Brevard at the Avenue at Viera. This is our 4th year. In the last 3 years our event has raised $520,000 for children's cancer research. Thanks to the generosity of people like all of you, I've personally raised over $4,500, and also brought in more money by auctioning off calls donated by OG's custom call makers.
So once again I am asking for your help and support for this outstanding cause. I am asking you all to please make a donation to help fund the cure for this horrible disease. Your donations are all tax deductible, so it's a win win for everyone. I know times are tough, but every donation counts, no matter how big, or small. Or if you have something you'd like to donate to the auction, that would be welcome as well, just send me a PM.
Please, open your hearts and help me to help children with cancer. If you're willing to help, go to the link below, and click on the green box that says "DONATE". Or if you'd like to donate a call, send me a PM. Thank you again, and best of luck this spring to all of you!! :thanks: :icon_thumright:

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/661043/2014

longspurs

I have a new call hitting the market this year its been a ordeal dealing with lawyers and the legal stuff I would gladly donate one if you are interested. Check out my website and see if it would interest you if so email me at Gvines1957@gmail.com      originalspurmaster.com

Old Gobbler

Guys , if you get the chance ..... Please consider donating a little something , this is for real and these are some very sick and needy children , I myself am going to make up something special for the fundraiser again this year -- either a sale or auction here , or send it in for Jim to auction at the event -

Jim has been a long standing member with a history of helping out these special children , rest assured ---

Thanks again everyone --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

stumpy

Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

Spring Creek Calls

I'll help Jim. Please send your address and thanks for helping the kids!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

RutnNStrutn

Mike, your PM is sent.
Chad, I'll send you one as well.
Longspurs, I'll check out your website and get back to you.
Shannon, as always, thank you brother, for all of your support!! :icon_thumright:

longspurs

Its on the way thank you for the help with the kids,some of us don't realize how lucky we are to have healthy kids and grandkids ,it breaks my heart to see a child have to go thru some of the things that they have to suffer with. prayers sent

SS Calls

I'd be more than happy to build a box call to donate. Please send me the mailing address to send the call to once finished..
Al

RutnNStrutn

Longspurs, thank you very much!! It is greatly appreciated!! :icon_thumright:
Al, I sent you my info. Thank you! :icon_thumright:

TarheelTurk

I would like to donate a call if you would please pm/send me your info or email me at tobaccorowcc@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

RutnNStrutn

Thank you Tarheel Turk!!! I'll PM you my info. Much appreciated!! :icon_thumright:

TarheelTurk

Got your PM Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

RutnNStrutn

strutnrut

Jim,
I'll send you a call if you pm me your address. Hen Box ok?
Richard

RutnNStrutn

Hen box is fine. I'll PM you my info. Thank you!! :thanks: :icon_thumright: