OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

turkey tattoo

Started by gobblinfever, January 12, 2014, 01:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblinfever

I am wanting to get a tattoo of something to show my passion for turkey hunting. thought about a struttin gobbler but I am open for ideas. anybody have any?
Nothing better than turkey huntin

kevin2

Be sure to post it up once you have it on the old body. It will be fun to see what you come up with. Enjoy!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

gobblinfever

Tail Feathers

I once got a catalog for, I think it was Legendary Deer company, and they had a shadow gobbler on some shirts and caps.  That would be a pretty cool one if you can find a pic of it.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

spaightlabs

I think if you are gonna get something that is gonna be on your body until you die you should probably get something that means something to you, not a suggestion from a bunch of internet buddies.

Just sayin'.

gobblinfever

Thanks tail feathers. I'll look that up

cjordan

Not to hijack but.... I have been thinking the sigs with Turkey Crusaders would be pretty neat on the back window of a truck, and maybe even a tattoo. The part with the ribbon in front of the turkey, with the wheat on the outside. Please just make sure what ever you get that's what you most defiantly want.

gobblinfever

Tail Feathers

Here it is in a window sticker.  After looking at it...not as I remembered it but it may translate well to a tattoo.
http://www.deergear.com/product/Shadow-Gobbler-Turkey-Truck-Window-Decal/156915.uts?keyword=gobbler
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

WV Ridge Reaper

I've always thought spurs on the back of someone legs would be wicked,also like the Down and Dirty logo.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

Cutt

How about a full fan on your back, with a gobblers head and beard on your chest? ;D

busta biggun

This one is my favorite by far!!!!! :happy0064:

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens