turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

West Virginia Water Crisis

Started by allaboutshooting, January 11, 2014, 06:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Have any of our OG brothers here been affected by the water crisis?

How can we help?

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Deputy 14

I'm in the middle of it Mr. Bush. Been handing out cases of water and breaking up fights and arguments over the free water. People would rather fight over a free government handout than go buy a $3 case of water. I understand that some people do need it but I watched 40 and 50 thousand dollar vehicles get free water all night, but there is water at every store I've been in, and then get pissed at us because we'd only give people one case per car. Other than that and showering everything is good. After you live around the coal mines for a while you get used to people telling you to stay away from the water for some reason or another.
However, I appreciate your concerns but it's not been nearly as bad as the news has let on.

allaboutshooting

I'm glad to hear that. All too often we see things on television, say wow isn't that awful and then go back to whatever it was that we were doing.

I've been in the middle of several crisis situations and have some idea of how bad it can be. Today's crisis is yesterday's news.

If we can help in any way, we'd like to. We won't forget.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Deputy 14

Thanks Clark, you're a standup guy.  :icon_thumright: