OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New turkey call hitting the market

Started by longspurs, January 10, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

USMC0331

Wingboneman

USMC0331

You have to type originalspurmaster.com. It for some reason does not pull up correctly, however after you type this in the gentleman's name is Mr. Vines and you should see the ion and just click on it.

Gold Spur

That's a good sounding call. I would like to see more pics of the call.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Tom Dooley

You think this will this call be sold at the convention?

M Sharpe

Quote from: longspurs on January 10, 2014, 08:39:13 PM
Check out this website  originalspurmaster.com

Sounds real good Gary!!
Are you bringing any to Nashvegas???
Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

longspurs

Hey Mark hadn't talked to you in a while I will be at the convention I won't have a booth but planing on bringing some with me. It is going to be used in the friction call competition want to see how it does. I have been perfecting this call for about 2 years and I am very proud of it. Its not eye candy but I tell you it is deadly in the woods. I had second thoughts about marketing the call after dealing with lawyers and all the legal work but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Had my website up about a week and already getting a lot of orders got a lot of people to meet at convention next month take care talk to you soon. Garryv1957@gmail.com

M Sharpe

Gary, swing by the Beard Hunter booth in Nashville. I'll be set up over there with Russell. Be good to meet you instead of just on the phone.

You getting a patent on this call??
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

davisd9

This call greatly intrigues me.  I heard it kee keeing and yelping but never heard any clucks, could have missed them.  I can see this call being a killer with tree yelps and that soft calling for mid day feeding.  Got me thinking seriously over this call.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

longspurs

To the last post you can cluck,purr, and do about anything with it after you run it and get use to how make the calls on it. I hadn't got it to gobble yet, but if you run it right you want have any trouble hearing them for sure.

alankrow

longspurs

Not really this call has no metal in it ,this call runs back and forth in a straight line without taking the peg off the marble. It is design for your hands to act a the sound chamber for the call and the more you use it you can take your thumb off and index finger and will get more raspy. Its a easy call to learn how to run you just put your wrist together tilt the call a little forward and just pull your fingers to you .

culpeper

I was very impressed with the sound of this call from the videos so I called Garry and he was great to talk with on the phone.  He answered any question I had and he was very accomodating.  I don't know Garry at all, we live about 1000 apart, and my comments are not a solicitation in any way, many of you know me and know as a callmaker how picky I am about calls and their sound, but I believe this to be a great new call for the market.  I ordered one after speaking with Garry and it should arrive in a few days so I'll have a good chance to run it before Nationals.  I also plan to listen to the competition and see how this call fares against the typicals calls.