OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Derby City Calls March Giveaway American Chestnut

Started by gobblerkiller, March 10, 2011, 11:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerkiller

We are now running our call giveaway again for the month of March. Up for grabs is a American Chestnut Magnum Series Number 3 of 15 call. Thanks to everyone that played last month, Congrats to Scott S. for being our first winner of the monthly call giveaway.

Also included in this giveaway is a DCC Shirt, and a In Loving Memory Decal.

You can enter here http://www.derbycitycalls.com/2011/03/march-call-giveaway/

Updated here is last month's winners call!

Good Luck and thanks for playing!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TScottW99

Great looking call!  Thanks for a great contest!!  :icon_thumright:
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

PANYHunter

mmusso

gobblerkiller

Keep the comments coming guys! This is going to be great piece of history with this call. This call came off a DCC pro staff members farm. His father had planted this tree on there family farm in the 1950's. That last ice storm ultimately killed it and then it was cut down and now you see calls being made out of it. Pretty cool how this call will find it self in someones vest this turkey season!

Timber Chicken

Odessa

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

mossy835

gobblerkiller

9 days left till some lucky winner gets this call!

renegade19

Count me in and thanks for the contest.  Those calls look amazing!

longspur

count me in. Didn't think American Chestnut grew anymore. I've saw where some small ones came up from roots but they always die. I just figured whatever disese killed them all was still there.

gobblerkiller

1 day left, and one lucky someone will be winning a new Chestnut Call, DCC Shirt and DCC Decal. Don't forget to register!