OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hot Hen

Started by jakesdad, January 02, 2014, 01:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesdad

Anybody got a soundfile or a description on what the Lonnie Sneed "Hot Hen" sounds like?All this recent talk has got my interest perked.Thanks!!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Okiehntr12

Get you one. You will not be sorry. If you don't like it I will buy it from you. Try his slate or green glass and you can't go wrong.

Okiehntr12

Also he's great to talk to on the phone and will find the sound you want.

West Augusta

For what Lonnie charges, just order one.  You will not find a cheaper or better sounding call.
I have 2 hot hen calls.  One was Lonnie's personal hunting call from a few years back.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

captin_hook

Quote from: West Augusta on January 03, 2014, 10:30:11 AM
For what Lonnie charges, just order one.  You will not find a cheaper or better sounding call.
I have 2 hot hen calls.  One was Lonnie's personal hunting call from a few years back.
This^^^^^

The hot hen is a great call at a great price.

ky turkey hunter

Mr seeds calls are turkey magic and he's a great guy to talk to 

Drthorn

I've heard a lot of great things from his calls. I'm trying to sell a few of my production calls so I can order a Lonnie sneed glass

drenalinld

I will make you a sound file so you can hear one.

The Cohutta Strutter

There again his slate call is another example of one of the best sounding values out there!
Anybody seen America lately?

captin_hook

If you call Mr sneed he'll play it over the phone for ya.

lonnie sneed jr.

His # is 304-425-3021

Gobblerjim

Ordered one Monday. Can't wait to run it.

scoot12

The Hot Hen is a great slate call,  in my opinion Lonnie Sneed and Lonnie Mabry are the two best values in pot calls today.  Them Lonnies build great calls.  Scoot

Shellwaster

What does Mr. Sneed charge for his 'Hot Hen'?

Gobblerjim

$40 he charged me