turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hot Hen on order!!!

Started by wisconsinteacher, December 31, 2013, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

I called Lonnie Sneed this afternoon and ordered a Hot Hen.  He is a very nice man.  I would love to spend a day or two in the woods with him.  I can't wait to get it.

Jacobson

Congrats, You will like that call. It has a Old school sound IMO. You can't go wrong with that call. :icon_thumright:

M Sharpe

I've heard nothing but good things about Lonnie and his calls. Been meaning to call him myself!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

scoot12

You will love his hot hen slate,  his green glass is a killer also.  Scoot

bbcoach

WT,
You won't be disappointed.  I ordered a Hot Hen and Lonnie's Green glass Outlaw Hen just before Christmas and they were waiting on me when I returned from our Christmas vacation.  The pots are top quality and the sounds produced by both are phenomenal.  I'm looking forward to trying them both this Spring.  I know Lonnie Sr. doesn't work with social media but if Lonnie Jr. reads this please convey my Many THANKS to your Dad for me.  Also my deepest sympathy goes out to the entire Sneed family.

captin_hook

Yepper, the hot hen is a great call. Lonnie is a great turkey hunter to call and talk to. He has some great old stories to tell.