OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Christmas gifts

Started by M Sharpe, December 25, 2013, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

Had to get a few Christmas presents ready for delivery. The first one is for my dad, the second one is for my uncle. The other two are a couple my wife's uncle bought for a couple of his friends.

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Sully53

:icon_thumright: Sharp looking calls, Great job!!!!

Brian

outdoors

WOW , REAL NICE THEY ALL LOOKE REAL NICE  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

owlhoot

WV Ridge Reaper

Love my women..I been after the under armour shirt for a long time

Sent from West By God Virginia.

Wingboneman

savduck

Georgia Boy

WV Ridge Reaper

OP I'm so sorry,I jumped in and never read your post.I just read the title and thought we was sharing what we got for Christmas..Once again sorry.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

M Sharpe

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
yeah, I kinda got that impression....
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

davisd9

I am sure they will be highly satisfied! Look great as always and I know they sound great!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

pappy

Sharpe, you got those wing bones looking sahweeett...I just cannot for the life of me figure out how you guys wrap that thread so evenly! WOW
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

M Sharpe

ccleroy

Gawhitaker

Those are Awesome, That is some Great workmanship right there.

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens