OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hevi-13 Deals?

Started by Cutt, December 09, 2013, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutt

I'm needing to replenish my Hevi-13 supply before season, and was curious if there is a certain time or place to get the best deals? I have till the end of April, where waiting till last minute almost assures highest prices, but not sure if there are any deals before hand other than the rebate?

I shoot 3.5 6's and have purchased them for 19.99 a box at one time, where 31.00 is now the going price?
Probably will never see that price again, but can I expect any good prices before the Season? And if so, where and when, and I realize they'll offer rebates, but any better prices? Thanks

chatterbox

Quote from: Cutt on December 09, 2013, 02:56:10 PM
I'm needing to replenish my Hevi-13 supply before season, and was curious if there is a certain time or place to get the best deals? I have till the end of April, where waiting till last minute almost assures highest prices, but not sure if there are any deals before hand other than the rebate?

I shoot 3.5 6's and have purchased them for 19.99 a box at one time, where 31.00 is now the going price?
Probably will never see that price again, but can I expect any good prices before the Season? And if so, where and when, and I realize they'll offer rebates, but any better prices? Thanks
I think the high prices for Hevi-13 are here to stay. The only way to get the best deal is if they offer the rebate. Other than that, I don't see any relief for the wallet.

Cutt

Quote from: chatterbox on December 09, 2013, 06:26:17 PM
I think the high prices for Hevi-13 are here to stay. The only way to get the best deal is if they offer the rebate. Other than that, I don't see any relief for the wallet.
[/quote]

I know what you are saying, but when I got the 19.99 deal also with rebate awhile back, the going price then I believe was 24.99? So they obviously had a special somewhere, just don't remember where or when? So at 31.99 now, I'd be happy with a 24.99 special or something around that,as I realize I'll never see the 19.99 again, but have to believe somewhere sometime, someone will have a special, just have to find it at the right time.

Kylongspur88

I picked up 4 boxes the other day for under $10.00 a box. I'll tell you guys where as soon as I get a chance to go buy more...:x

Cutt

Quote from: Kylongspur88 on December 09, 2013, 10:02:10 PM
I picked up 4 boxes the other day for under $10.00 a box. I'll tell you guys where as soon as I get a chance to go buy more...:x

Now that I find hard to believe?

Kylongspur88

Nope, seriousI would take a pic of the receipt but that would give it away. Like I said gonna make another run, probably Friday. Then I'll tell folks where the deals at.

Cutt

Quote from: Kylongspur88 on December 10, 2013, 07:28:52 PM
Nope, seriousI would take a pic of the receipt but that would give it away. Like I said gonna make another run, probably Friday. Then I'll tell folks where the deals at.

Sounds good, is it just a local sporting goods, or somewhere one could order from online?

stinkpickle

I heard there was a Sportsman's Warehouse someplace that had 'em on sale...can't remember the details, though.  :(

mikejd

Quote from: Kylongspur88 on December 10, 2013, 07:28:52 PM

At that price I would have taken everything they had. Then You could have taken what you need and sold the rest to all of us for 15.00.

Kylongspur88

Quote from: stinkpickle on December 11, 2013, 12:30:40 PM
I heard there was a Sportsman's Warehouse someplace that had 'em on sale...can't remember the details, though.  :(

This. Lexington. Stock up.

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: stinkpickle on December 11, 2013, 12:30:40 PM

yepper and the store in BIG LICK VA. just had them all cleaned out !!!  ;D ;D ;D

Addicted to Gobblin

How much are their 3.5" hevi shot magnum blends?

GOLD HUNTER

Addicted to Gobblin

I have been in a couple Dicks Sporting Goods in NC that have the mag blend for 27.99-29.99 and if you catch it just right you can get them at buy 1 get 1 for 1/2 price.

Cutt

I checked the online store, no deals.

Although for those intrested Brownells has some good prices on some Hevi, smaller loads though, as they didn't have my 3.5's 2 1/4 oz.

Brownells had 3.5" 1 3/4 #6 for 15.99 and 3"#6 for 11.99