News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The new way of thinking

Started by captpete, December 07, 2013, 08:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

stone road turkey calls

Once a month drug test will stop most of these pigs.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Hognutz

Makes me want to projectile vomit. I agree with the drug test, for all welfare..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

VA_Birdhunter

The decay of modern society!!!!   I'm 31 and my dad is close to 60 and would stomp a mud hole in my butt and walk it dry if I acted or even talked like this lady!  Lord help us all!! 
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well as sick as she sounds you got to give her credit for being honest.  But she's exactly right.  Our gov't is buying all of the non-working societies votes.  And they know it.  We know it, too.  But we our to blame.  We our the root cause of the problem not folks like Lucy.  We allow it to happen by putting up with it. 

Gooserbat

I'll be honest...I'd like to jack slap the crap out of her and everyone like her....

And then dump them in the street and say work or starve.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

vaturkey

Quote from: Gooserbat on December 13, 2013, 01:48:26 PM
I'll be honest...I'd like to jack slap the crap out of her and everyone like her....

And then dump them in the street and say work or starve.

Well I'll tell ya one thing ! I sure DON'T LOVE LUCY ! She's a worthless piece of CRAP !  There needs to be somewhere else other than the US for people like her !
Vaturkey

captpete

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on December 13, 2013, 12:34:04 PM
Well as sick as she sounds you got to give her credit for being honest.  But she's exactly right.  Our gov't is buying all of the non-working societies votes.  And they know it.  We know it, too.  But we our to blame.  We our the root cause of the problem not folks like Lucy.  We allow it to happen by putting up with it. 

I agree with you. The only way it's going to change is to change who is vote in. The only problem with that is we(the working people) are fast becoming the minority.

I did send a link to the video to my representative & congressman. I'm sure their assistants deleted it before it was seen by the rep. & cong.. If they did actually read the email, I highly doubt they took the time watch the video.

GSLAM95

This is why I have never voted for someone already in office for the last 6 elections!  Any government official who has served at least one full term is part of the problem and should be voted out.  This is the only way the citizens of this country will get our point across that we will not stand for it anymore...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.