turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

fall gobbler

Started by va wingbone, October 31, 2013, 07:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va wingbone

got the dogs in the woods and busted a small gang of longbeards. Used the Ol' wingbone to call one back in. Nothing like hearing those low coarse yelps coming through the orange and gold colors of fall. I've got a pic but can't get it to load from the phone or the computer, can somebody help with that? I can text the photo if someone can post it for me
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

Wingboneman

Sould like a fine hunt, And you cant beat Dogs and a wingbone in the fall! cant wait tell my pup is ready, going to be a long summer.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like a heck of a hunt!!! I'll PM you my cell #. You can text it to me, and I'll post it up for you.

va wingbone

It was a great hunt, in my neck of the woods we are covered up with Turkeys, more than I've seen in 20 years! But I'm afraid it might not be like come spring if we have a rough winter. There is nothing in the woods for em to eat and I mean NOTHING:(

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

Wingboneman

Your right about nothing for them to eat, worst I have seen.

RutnNStrutn

Here's the pic of VA Wingbone's fall gobbler.

Illini Tom

nice tom, bone
big congrats  :icon_thumright:

jblackburn

Awesome!  That just got me pumped up and distracted!!! :drool:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

va wingbone

Thanks guys, its bittersweet. I'm thankful for the gobbler but kinda sad I won't be able to kill him strutting in this spring. But its addictive working good dogs and hearing those coarse yelps and clucks!

va wingbone

If I could just do something about that long a@# barrel on that 1187

Devastator

Rokhal07

tomstopper

troutfisher13111

lonnie sneed jr.

Congrats, I love Fall hunting long beards and love Fall hunting any turkey with a good dog.

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead: