turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

11-87 MO green leaf.

Started by scdxt, October 22, 2013, 10:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scdxt

Well I found one the other day in almost new condition. 21" barrel. Been looking for a while. But I have way too many. Should I trade it or get rid of another?

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Ridge Rooster

I found one the other day also, bought it! There is no such thing as to many! LOL

RIdgeRooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

SKFOOTER

Quote from: scdxt on October 22, 2013, 10:35:55 PM
Well I found one the other day in almost new condition. 21" barrel. Been looking for a while. But I have way too many. Should I trade it or get rid of another?
I think you should sell it.  How much you want for it??

bigbird

Can someone explain to me why the old 1187's in that old Mossyoak pattern are so sought after? I'd like to know there is one in the gun store here in town, been on the shelf for over year!

va wingbone

I don't think it's the gun as much as the camo pattern, guys are asking $500 for 870s in the old mossy oak!!!! For a USED 870!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

davisd9

Quote from: va wingbone on October 26, 2013, 07:30:07 AM
I don't think it's the gun as much as the camo pattern, guys are asking $500 for 870s in the old mossy oak!!!! For a USED 870!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, they can keep them at that price.  I like older patterns as much as the next guy but they are not worth that to me.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

scdxt

Well I believe I'm gonna let her go. Don't need all of these.

SKFOOTER

scdxt