turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pile of copper calls for sale

Started by dreis3, October 21, 2013, 01:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreis3

Here are some calls I've been working on lately. All are 3.25 inch copper surfaces, except the Shedua pot, that's a 3 inch surface.  Asking $50 TYD for all, except the Honduras Rosewood, not sure I'm if it's for sale yet, just glued it up tonight and wanna wait to see how it sounds before making it available.  All calls come with at least one hand turned striker, usually I send more than one, depends on how many I have on hand. All come with 100% satisfaction guarantee; if you're unhappy for any reason, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked.  I'd be happy to run any of them over the phone before purchasing if you're interested.  The personalized flamed osage and pink ivory are not for sale. Hope ya like em  *cheers*

-Derick

Flamed Osage for my buddy in the Phillies organization, Figured Bubinga (pic doesn't do this one justice at all), and Pink Ivory

Curly Eucalyptus, Figured Padauk, and Morado (my personal call this year)

Birdseye Maple, Curly Maple from Witter, and Cocobola

Honduras Rosewood and Shedua
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

dreis3

The Honduras Rosewood call is for sale, played it this morning and it sounds real good...  I'll take $35 TYD for that one because the sound holes in the back are off centered...
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Tommythreetoes

Anybody know if these are still for sale, or how to get ahold of the seller?