turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola's?

Started by doublegobble, March 10, 2011, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublegobble

Has anyone been out hunting at all yet? Wasn't sure if anyone was doing any hunting down there.
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

tracyky

curious about the same thing myself.

blueribbon

the last weekend of March I will be in Ole Miss hunting

Shotgun

Haven't been yet, but I'm rolling to bama next week  :anim_65:

pittboss

Quote from: doublegobble on March 10, 2011, 03:06:17 PM
Has anyone been out hunting at all yet? Wasn't sure if anyone was doing any hunting down there.

I believe that Stoner starts the third weekend down in Florida.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :icon_thumright:        Let's Roll  :z-guntootsmiley: :fud: :newmascot:

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

ghillie

Been doing some scouting...thats about it!!  Birds are still pretty grouped up around here...

Hopefully I'll get down there some year!!!  Waiting until April is starting to get to me    :fire:

doublegobble

I wondered when Stoner started. Good luck to all!

BigGobbler

They have different start dates here in Florida south zone started last weekend and central starts next weekend. The majority of the hunters hunt the central zone. Youth is this weekend in central zone. Should be interesting to see how many are taken. Only three places open on public and two of them you need a boat to get to the turkeys,and the other is only 4000 acres. Thats not much land for a bunch of youth that cant set still for long. LOL. I was going to take my son but I think its not worth the 2 hour drive to see people walking around all morning. I hope some kids get some.

Stoner

Note from Osceola Country. Our season in west central Florida does not start until next Saturday. New this year is a youth hunt which starts tomorrow. If I can get my teenage daughter out of bed we will be out there. I know where the birds are and I am ready.

doublegobble

blueribbon

Good Luck Stoner!! Hope you guys kill one!!

bird

Quote from: blueribbon on March 11, 2011, 05:02:29 PM
Good Luck Stoner!! Hope you guys kill one!!

Bring back some blood, feathers and pictures!

Good Luck

bird

BigGobbler

Stoner. hope your not headed over to lake monroe tomorrow. Ran into 9 people there today scouting and cars parked in every pull off spot you would think it was season opener

Stoner

No, I hunt private property, birds roost in the same general area for years.