turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hats

Started by blueribbon, February 08, 2011, 08:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueribbon

I have sent out some of the hats. but since the site crashed I lost all the addresses so if you have not gotten your hat yet please get me your address again. I have 5 to send out yet. Thats guys :you_rock: :you_rock:

bird

I got my hat.... WOW buddy, AWESOME.  I will try and get a picture up sometime today.

Thanks again, YOU DA MAN!

Al

doublegobble

Got mine, Thanks again Ty. Awesome!  :icon_thumright:
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

bird

Thanks Ty..... I really like the waxed brown cotton hat.   :smiley-char092:

joshua

Ty those hats look sweet.  just sent you a PM.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

paintbrush

Got mine TY. Thank you very much!!

Jayhawkeye

got my hat today.  it looks great.  thanks a ton. 
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

pittboss

Ty......got home today and my hat had arrived. :z-guntootsmiley: Thank you so much my friend.  I will wear it with pride this turkey season.

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Shotgun

Got mine as well  :anim_65:  Thank you Ty  i plan to take a few pics with a turkeys head next to it soon.

Mag10

PM sent, thank you again..... Marty

ghillie

PM sent...thanks a bunch...they look AWESOME!!!     :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

blueribbon

I sent the rest out today!!! All but Josh's are good to go I put down the wrong last name for him, pray the post office delivers them!!!! All the new guys I got some of the hats like last years made and sent you one of them too!! All I ask for in return are some pics of big old longbeards laying dead by them!!! I love this contest and we have a great team!!!! So i can't wait to get to hunting!!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:

Muskie03

All too kind of you Ty.  If only there was a team to give us a run for our money. In 2 months I will unleash a wrath never before felt by the Meleagris gallopavo(eastern wild turkey).  Enjoy the rest of winter my feathered friends, for spring for you will come all to soon.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

bird

Just to let you all know.  The reason why you see 2 hats in the one picture is because I had sent Ty some hats some time back to do up for me so you won't be getting 2 hats like shown.  I just don't want anyone being lead to believe that you may get two.  Ty this is a very generous thing you have done for the team and completely unexpected.  Seriously I will help pay for my portion of the hats if need be. 

Al

joshua

Ty,  just sent you a pm.  I'm sure I will get them.  You da man by the way. :you_rock:  Sure will try to make payment arrangements around April 1st.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.