turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

my latest painted turkey feather

Started by danny, September 02, 2013, 09:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

turkey slayer

GSLAM95

Great work!  Are you from Northern MO?

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

J Lacey

Very nice Danny. I really like the rodeo bulls and horse paintings you do as well.

Jeffro
2020 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2020 GNCC Amateur National Champion
2022 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2022 GNCC Don Chancey award winner

danny

Yes I am from North Missouri.  Live in Mercer county...a county that borders Iowa.  I live about 10 Miles from Iowa.....Danny

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster

danny

Jeff....good to hear from you. Didn't know you were on here.  Not much happening on the cabin....Danny

GSLAM95

Quote from: danny on September 05, 2013, 09:03:54 PM
Yes I am from North Missouri.  Live in Mercer county...a county that borders Iowa.  I live about 10 Miles from Iowa.....Danny

I remember meeting you while hunting with a young man by the name of Josh and his cousin Dan while I was up in Mercer county many years ago.  I thought the artwork looked familiar.  The feather I purchased from you back then is displayed in my archery shop which has received several compliments over the years.
The pictures below do it no justice.  Glad to see your still painting Danny and this thread has brought back some good memories from some Norhtern Missouri hunts of the past.  Take care.....John

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

danny

John...I remember you.  That was back in 2007.  How was hunting?