OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Video

Started by Choctawgobb, August 02, 2013, 02:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choctawgobb

Im a long time reader but not posted much but I'd like to share a preview of my turkey season this past spring. My crew and I hunted 3 states for 3 subspecies while recording 16 kills on camera. I believe my friend posted my video from last year up here so ill do it this time. Let me know what yall think. Thanks.

DirtNap647

seb5315

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

redarrow

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  And welcome to OG.

beagler

Never Misses

RutnNStrutn

Great footage!! I liked it! :icon_thumright: :you_rock:
Awesome tune too!

jblackburn

Nice!  I liked the foot to head syndrome at the end.  Radioactive is a good tune!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

stone road turkey calls

Very nice video, did not like the music.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

NoMoDanSnyder

Like that a lot.  The full version should be great. 

Casey Johnson

NWTF - Tennessee

Preacher

Great turkey stuff, but you might want a little editing at the very end.   Just my thoughts.
Romans 8:37

tomstopper

Jacobson

Cove

Very nice, but like preacher said, its a shame to put that much time into editing a piece (and I know how much that is) to leave something that may be offensive to some people like that- its a quick fix with most software. And if ya want to go places with footage, may want to stay away from the music that's protected unless you have the correct permissions. Maybe not likely, but that can be troublesome if in fact you're doing it for more than personal fun.

But that is some stellar footage, really like that bow drawn piece. Good luck with the production!