only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got a new turkey/home defense gun

Started by drum817, August 01, 2013, 01:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

eddie234

I just got a new HD shotgun to. Stopped by the pawn shop and got a Winchester defender, it was decked out with the speed feed stock and tube extender. I ordered a tactical sling and a laser with flashlight. Don't want to hijack this post so ill put up pictures on another post later.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: drum817 on August 02, 2013, 01:54:10 PM
Cool video....Thanks.  :)

So, Drum, the reason for your name is that you're a drummer? That makes a lot of sense. .It also appears that your beard has grown as your hair has disappeared! I understand all of that.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gold Spur

Quote from: allaboutshooting on August 07, 2013, 02:26:45 PM
Quote from: Gold Spur on August 07, 2013, 02:06:28 PM
Those PA-459's are good looking guns. Do they use invector chokes?

That gun uses Benelli type chokes with the Mobil thread.

Thanks,
Clark
Thanks Clark
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

drum817

Quote from: Gold Spur on August 07, 2013, 02:06:28 PM
Those PA-459's are good looking guns. Do they use invector chokes?

The PA-459 uses Ber/Ben chokes.  Weatherby also has the SA-08 auto loader that uses the invector system.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

drum817

Quote from: allaboutshooting on August 07, 2013, 08:42:33 PM
Quote from: drum817 on August 02, 2013, 01:54:10 PM
Cool video....Thanks.  :)

So, Drum, the reason for your name is that you're a drummer? That makes a lot of sense. .It also appears that your beard has grown as your hair has disappeared! I understand all of that.

Thanks,
Clark

LOL...I've been shaving my head for over 10 years now.  But YES the beard has grown A LOT!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Longshanks

My home defense is a rem 870 21" bbl, Indian creek .665 and hevi 13 3/2/6's. I take the plug out of the gun and load it to the gills. The furthest shot I see is 10-12 yds. Combo is brutal inside that distance. Also have Glock .357 sig with double clips right by the bed. Wrong house to break in. :)

trkehunr93