turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Would you buy this for your man cave?

Started by turkeykiller22, July 14, 2013, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller22

Would you want one of these for your man cave, office, or just because??

Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

redarrow

TnTurk

mikejd

guesswho

Eliminate the words, turn the drawing 90 degrees and add the same drawing but reversed on the other end of the board, and that would make a nice beard board.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

redarrow

Quote from: guesswho on July 15, 2013, 07:38:54 AM
Eliminate the words, turn the drawing 90 degrees and add the same drawing but reversed on the other end of the board, and that would make a nice beard board.

That would be cool.

turkeykiller22

So you would like it better with just the man and the turkey on it? Put the picture on each end of the board and turn it horizontally that way you can use them as a beard board. I am wanting to sell 4-5 of these. How many of you would want one?

guesswho

I've got enough beard boards.  But for a cabin or a hunt camp decor I don't think you would have any trouble selling them.   It would be one of the better looking and unique boards that I've seen.  I do have one similar without the drawing.  And I drilled holes in the back of it big enough for a 12 gauge shell, then glued the beards in the shell and they stick out from the wall instead of hanging down.  This it it at the top in this picture.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

mikejd

Quote from: guesswho on July 15, 2013, 07:38:54 AM

If you went with this layout how much would you ask for, Definetly no words. Or at least not those words.

WV Ridge Reaper

I like the one with the writing on it,you selling those to ?

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I think most of the population here is too old to get "the chive" reference with "keep calm."

I think it would be perfect in a hunt cabin or club house.

turkeykiller22

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on July 15, 2013, 08:57:42 PM
I like the one with the writing on it,you selling those to ?

Yes I am selling both! And I can do custom quotes too. The one with the words is $40 and without the words and just the logo they are $30. The $30 one, I can put a picture on each end if you would like, just let me know.

Thanks guys!
Drew

turkeykiller22

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on July 16, 2013, 07:36:34 AM
I think most of the population here is too old to get "the chive" reference with "keep calm."

I think it would be perfect in a hunt cabin or club house.

I agree on both ends of what you said. I can make custom quotes also. I figured they would look good in a hunting cabin or camp house.

Let me know if you would like one!

Thanks,
Drew

GSLAM95

It's a nice idea but as others have said the wording either needs a change or omitted.  The "shootem in the da face" quote is something that I think most ethical hunters don't like.  I know it is the aiming point for a turkey but I first seen that quote on ArcheryTalk years back by some in my opinion inmature members who were referring to deer hunting with a bow.
Good luck with your signs and keep the creativity flowing...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: GSLAM95 on July 18, 2013, 01:07:34 PM
It's a nice idea but as others have said the wording either needs a change or omitted.  The "shootem in the da face" quote is something that I think most ethical hunters don't like.  I know it is the aiming point for a turkey but I first seen that quote on ArcheryTalk years back by some in my opinion inmature members who were referring to deer hunting with a bow.
Good luck with your signs and keep the creativity flowing...

What's immature about "shoot em in da face" and what's unethical about it?

Is your implication that those who embrace such slogans have a disregard for the law? It's certainly a more abrasive phrase when overheard or seen by non-hunters but I don't see the necessity to always consider others sensitivities.

I'm aware that you're quite an accomplished turkey hunter but I associate with some straight killers who happen to love this term and use it regularly.

To each their own.