Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Lord...hold my hand...Devotional 07/14/13

Started by pappy, July 14, 2013, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Country singer Dolly Parton has written some of the most enduring song lyrics in the history of the business, but when I saw these words she had penned I had to share them. Have you ever wondered how you surrender yourself to the Lord? Even walking in the precious light of His Glory everyday, how we learn to lean on Him and depend on Him for every thing we do or say?
Sharing Christ with the world isn't as intimidating as we may think, the Great Commission wasn't given to us to force it on others, it was given to us to live by example before others. One of the best ways to share your faith is to demonstrate the very things you believe by staying positive and having a good attitude even in the middle of a crisis in your own life. Staying focused on Jesus led Peter safely on top of the water walking straight to Him, it was when he took his eyes off Christ, that he got in trouble....sharing the miracle of Christ with others is inside our hearts, waiting to be given freely to those who are in need. Needing Salvation, Hope and Happiness in their lives, and as long as we are holding the hand of the Lord letting Him do the leading then we will surely see His influence in their lives. 

"Lord, Hold My Hand"

Hold my hand lest I lose my way, hold my hand and lead me home
Guide each step that I might take, hold my hand and keep me strong

And let the path I walk be straight let the deeds I do be kind
Let me never hesitate to help my brother walking blind
Hold my hand...

And let my words have meaning of, anything that I might speak
If you see me leaning on, just hold my hand and straighten me
Hold my hand...lest I lose my way, hold my hand and lead me home
Guide each step that I might take, hold my hand and keep me strong....
Amen
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net