OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A TRIBUTE TO MY SON !

Started by vaturkey, March 09, 2011, 08:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyfuneral

Quote from: moore on March 09, 2011, 09:10:09 PM
Quote from: spaightlabs on March 09, 2011, 08:59:34 PM
No father should have to bury his son - God bless you for that - the Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

May many a sandwich come your way until you can walk hand in hand with your son again.

sorry for your loss bud, may god and your son smile upon you for the upcoming season,Great tribute  :jesus-cross:

x2

VAHUNTER

i cant even imagine the pain that you must go through. God Bless
Good things come to those who wait

Iowaturkey

I like that!   God Bless you my friend!!

TnTurk

Cool name for a turkey gun and great tribute to your son.  Gob Bless  :jesus-cross:

bowhunter84

I am very sorry for your loss. That is a great tribute to him
:jesus-cross:

HARDCORE

No father should have to bury his son - God bless you for that - the Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

May many a sandwich come your way until you can walk hand in hand with your son again.

It can't be said any better than that.  :cross2:

Ricky, I know you'll pile them up again this year buddy, slice em thin!  :you_rock: :you_rock:

HC

spaightlabs

Ricky - I don't know ya, but I'd like to thank you for posting this.  As I was going about my evening, grumbling a bit about my neighbors, kinda whining about work tomorrow, I was absolutely thunderstruck by how lucky I am to have those as my 'challenges' for the week.

I know you didn't make your post to make a statement of any sort, but you did for me - thank you for the perspective.  I appreciate this gift.

LX_Trkyhntr

That's a great tribute to your son!! 
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

handcannon

Awesome way to honor your son! I know he is smiling down on you for such a moving gesture.

Flydown

AMEN! :cross2: :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

cutt down

I'm speechless! Awesome tribute. I'm sure he is smiling!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

northms

God bless.  A wonderful tribute indeed.  :jesus-cross:

TRKYHTR

Thats a great tribute Ricky.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

customgunsocks

Im glad I was able to help, that will the most memorable decal I ever made. God Bless you and your family!!