News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Real News

Started by redarrow, March 09, 2011, 08:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

REAL  NEWS

Lindsay Lohan, 24, Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton got their  names and faces all over the news because they went to jail  for a few short weeks or days for acting out, negative  behavior, resisting arrest, cocaine possession, being drunk  and disorderly, not to mention their insolent attitude.

What  do you know about these men?

Justin  Allen, 23
Brett Linley, 29
Matthew Weikert, 29
Justus  Bartett, 27
Dave Santos , 21
Chase Stanley, 21
Jesse  Reed, 26
Matthew Johnson, 21
Zachary Fisher,  24
Brandon King, 23
Christopher Goeke, 23
Sheldon  Tate, 27

Do you recognize any of their names? No? None  of them starred in a movie or made a record album, hit a  homerun or scored a 2 point conversion or did a celebration in  the end zone after scoring a touchdown. None of them brags  about "showcasing their talents for their fans" while being  paid millions and millions of dollars.

Did that help?  No? Well then I should tell you that they are all Marines who gave their lives for YOU this  week.  They died for honor and country. They are all heroes of the  highest magnitude. How much did you read about them?

Honor THEM by forwarding this.

StruttinGobbler3

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an God bless America and our troops. I have no respect for anyone who does not stand behind our armed forces. In my opinion, those type of people are the biggest hypocrites of all, as the very people they refuse to support are fighting and dying to give them the rights they enjoy and take for granted. Good post redarrow.  :icon_thumright:
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

Our local radio station does a bit like this message once a week! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

njdevilsb

TURKEYWHACKER

:cross2: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  I thank them all for their service to our country. I worried about my son's well being during 3 tours to the middle east.

paintbrush

bowhunter84

lmbhngr

It`s a crime that people fight for our freedom ,come home , and most of the time can`t even find a decent job. Furthermore, you got these 2 cent millionaires acting like a$$e$, getting thrown in jail, laughing in the face of the court, doing whatever they darn well please, and some network will give them tons of money to make a movie about them or some other idiot pays them so they can write a book about them.UNBELEIVEABLE!!!

4nwtf

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

surehuntsalot

Quote from: lmbhngr on March 09, 2011, 09:36:46 PM
It`s a crime that people fight for our freedom ,come home , and most of the time can`t even find a decent job. Furthermore, you got these 2 cent millionaires acting like a$$e$, getting thrown in jail, laughing in the face of the court, doing whatever they darn well please, and some network will give them tons of money to make a movie about them or some other idiot pays them so they can write a book about them.UNBELEIVEABLE!!!

only in Amercia
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TnTurk

Good point Red.  I wouldn't give you 2 cents for any of those three you mentioned above. Families bury true American heroes every day, but you won't see them making headline news.  May GOD bless our fallen heroes.  Thank you for your sacrifice.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an   :jesus-cross:

Hognutz

That puts things in perspective, Red. That really hits home. My heart aches for them and their loved ones..God bless them all.  :cross2: :cross2: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.