turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Backscratcher 2

Started by Rokhal07, July 03, 2013, 09:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokhal07

Much like joe in california (TRKYHTR) i just received my back scratcher from Kip Feroce and it is really a nice piece of work. Thanks again Kip and ill certainly be sending you (if i dont miss em all) some turkey feet next spring

ferocious calls

Was my pleasure Rocky. Happy scratching!

beagler

Never Misses

tomstopper

barry

Sweet!
Joe, look what you sarted!  ;D

RutnNStrutn

Looks good, but how does it feel? And do you have to boil the feet to keep from getting an infection if you scratch too hard and break the skin? ;D

Rokhal07

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on July 05, 2013, 12:48:14 PM
Looks good, but how does it feel? And do you have to boil the feet to keep from getting an infection if you scratch too hard and break the skin? ;D
Lol yeah im wonderin about that. Now i wanna see if Kip can make one with 2 feet that gives massages

ferocious calls

Quote from: Rokhal07 on July 06, 2013, 07:39:03 AM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on July 05, 2013, 12:48:14 PM
Lol yeah im wonderin about that. Now i wanna see if Kip can make one with 2 feet that gives massages

Over 300 backscratcher users, not one complaint, except 1 broke during shipping to AL. They work very well. The poly coating should prevent any infection from the foot. Recommended for shirt on scratching.

Rocky, it has been done w 2 already. The big back, scratcher.

Rokhal07

Yes i love mine. I was only kidding