OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Update-Caught the Vandal And Thief-On the Trailcam

Started by Stoner, July 01, 2013, 11:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

The Vandal and thief was caught early Saturday Morning at 1:08 A.M. For some of you that have not read and watched the earlier trailcam photos and videos that were posted of this guy, this has been going on since February of this year. It started in February and he went eight weeks straight breaking the windows on the most expensive RV on the lot. He did this every week and on occasion twice a week. The sheriff's office almost caught him but had set their surveillance up on the wrong side of the highway. They heard him banging on the window and heard the glass shatter, but by the time they got over on the other side of the road he was gone. The sheriff's office had the helicopter up looking for him to no avail.  After almost getting caught he laid low for two months then he started again and broke up the windows in two units. He came back the following week and broke into three units and breaking the windows in a couple of units. The following weekend I sat on the lot on Friday night and he did not show he hit us again on Saturday night. I sat on that lot numerous times from 9:45 P.M. to around 3:20 A.M. I had put out trailcams cams every night since February and got some photos and video of him wearing a facemask. The sheriff's office ran surveillance with plain-clothes offices for several nights and he finally showed up when someone was sitting there. He had his facemask and gloves on that he had in the earlier videos that I had posted.
I have attached a photo of one of the sheriff's deputies running by the end of the truck where I had a trailcam mounted on a wood bracket. The audio in the video is the actual take down of this guy. (Warning the language is a little rough)
Our efforts to catch this guy finally paid off. This guy has an extensive criminal history dating back several years. He really should not be on the streets.
This photo is the undercover sheriff running by the trailcam mounted in the back of the truck.

The following video is of the actual takedown of the bad guy. You do not see it in the video but if you turn your speakers up you can hear the take-down. ( Language is a little rough.)

Mugshot

longspur

do you know the guy. what was his motive? glad you finally got the dirtbag.

Stoner

Quote from: longspur on July 01, 2013, 11:29:15 AM
do you know the guy. what was his motive? glad you finally got the dirtbag.

No real motive for the vandalism that I can tell of, he was a homeless vagrant that had a camp in the woods a couple of miles from the dealership. I can understand the stealing as a motive but not the destruction of other people's property for the pure pleasure of it. He was charged with all the crimes that he committed against us as well as numerous burglaries and criminal mischief at several locations around the county. Catching this guy solved several crimes that have been committed by this guy against several homeowners and landowners. It was good thing to get this bad guy off the streets as least temporarily. We checked his prior criminal history and it goes back several years. This is not this guy's first dance in the park.

Rokhal07

Houndstooth Game Calls

Thats awesome I love my bushnell cameras!! Sound like that officer put a little pistol whip to his A$$ haha! Glad ya got him!!

Tail Feathers

I hope he spends a long time locked up.
That's the only way to keep some folks from committing crimes.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

captin_hook

That's great. I'm glad u guys finally got that dirt ball .

tomstopper

Nice to see the good guys win one. I cant stand a thief or anyone who is willing to just destroy someones property just for fun. That guy is scum & I am glad you got him.

DirtNap647

cuppednlocked

It looks as though the suspect may have slipped and fell into the pavement during the chase...

RutnNStrutn

Awesome!! Glad you finally nailed the dirtbag Stoner!! Obviously he was pretty stupid to keep coming back again and again and again. Another scumbag off of the streets!! :icon_thumright:

Hognutz

Congrats, Stoner. Are you going to have him mounted??   :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Stoner

Quote from: Hognutz on July 01, 2013, 09:51:28 PM
Congrats, Stoner. Are you going to have him mounted??   :you_rock:

LOL, no at best he is a cull. Needs to be eliminated from the herd.

Gamblinman

The real shame...he'll be out on the street next week.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."