OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How to P off a Liberal.....

Started by ShotGunSniper, June 27, 2013, 12:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShotGunSniper

I was thinkin about something I should do for kick's. I have a Liberal friend that is a city girl and did not like my pic (my profile pic on here) that I posted on my FB Timeline. So I thought about takin a pic of my turkey bloody leftover's when I kill my next bird either this fall or next spring and seend it to her. Would you all think she would like it?  :z-guntootsmiley:
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

longspur

find a pic of some cows going through a slaughter house. most of them don't know that hamburger came form a prescious innocent cow that wasn't bothering anybody

ShotGunSniper

:TooFunny: I said to P her off, not get death threat's through my e-mail...LOL! But that would be a good one though...lol
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

barry

I know how you feel but take the high road on this one. The antis don't need anymore reasons to hate us!

ShotGunSniper

Quote from: barry on June 27, 2013, 04:24:07 PM
I know how you feel but take the high road on this one. The antis don't need anymore reasons to hate us!

They going to keep hatin us because we are pro-gun hunters. Tired fightin with them. So that's why I want to pick at them like little scab's  :icon_thumright:

She might get a kick out of it or just unfriend me and send me those death threat's. I will keep it as clean as I can. Just wont send slaughter house pic's though..lol
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

sixbird

I'm all for pissing them off BUT if you send a pic. in that context you feed right into her agenda...What might be something that would get your message across is to go to the supermarket in your camo and take a pick of you holding a package of chicken...Maybe you could caption something subtle but pointed like "Stalked for hours...A handful of greenback 5's put him down for good... :^)  "  Pointing to the absurdity of someone who eats meat but doesn't acknowledge that someone killed it...

ShotGunSniper

Quote from: sixbird on June 27, 2013, 08:03:13 PM
I'm all for pissing them off BUT if you send a pic. in that context you feed right into her agenda...What might be something that would get your message across is to go to the supermarket in your camo and take a pick of you holding a package of chicken...Maybe you could caption something subtle but pointed like "Stalked for hours...A handful of greenback 5's put him down for good... :^)  "  Pointing to the absurdity of someone who eats meat but doesn't acknowledge that someone killed it...

Hahaha!!! LOL, I know what you are talkin about. Too bad, I don't know her mailing address...LMAO! She is really not that bad of a person. She's a city girl, never brought up in the country or a small country town. A bartender that serves drinks all night long. Not knowing what it's like in the country, nature girl, huntin and such. We just don't see eye to eye when it comes to politics, she being on the left and me a moderate leaning to the right, and hunting. But other then that, she's an ok person..lol
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

mikejd

[/quote

I agree. If you really want to piss them off. Keep hunting.... And take as many kids as you can and teach them how to hunt. Thats the only way we can truely win.

barry

Quote from: ShotGunSniper on June 27, 2013, 04:35:41 PM

They going to keep hatin us because we are pro-gun hunters. Tired fightin with them. So that's why I want to pick at them like little scab's  :icon_thumright:

She might get a kick out of it or just unfriend me and send me those death threat's. I will keep it as clean as I can. Just wont send slaughter house pic's though..lol

I understand completely. My niece is a vegan as well as a card carrying member of PETA and she and I have rounds all of the time. Strange thing is she didn't mind eating venison until she moved to Los Angeles. I just tell her "My food S#@!$ on her food!"

ShotGunSniper

Quote from: barry on June 28, 2013, 03:52:25 PM
Quote from: ShotGunSniper on June 27, 2013, 04:35:41 PM

I understand completely. My niece is a vegan as well as a card carrying member of PETA and she and I have rounds all of the time. Strange thing is she didn't mind eating venison until she moved to Los Angeles. I just tell her "My food S#@!$ on her food!"

Hahahahaha!!!!

"My food S#@!$ on her food!"  :TooFunny:
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

sixbird

Quote from: ShotGunSniper on June 27, 2013, 08:35:12 PM
Quote from: sixbird on June 27, 2013, 08:03:13 PM

Hahaha!!! LOL, I know what you are talkin about. Too bad, I don't know her mailing address...LMAO! She is really not that bad of a person. She's a city girl, never brought up in the country or a small country town. A bartender that serves drinks all night long. Not knowing what it's like in the country, nature girl, huntin and such. We just don't see eye to eye when it comes to politics, she being on the left and me a moderate leaning to the right, and hunting. But other then that, she's an ok person..lol

Most anti hunters/antigunners aren't bad people. They just have an unrealistic view of these issues and, in my opinion, eat up the media bias like baby birds. I'd bet that if we could take them on one shooting outing, and they were to honestly keep an open mind, that they would see the reality and back off on the aggression...

RutnNStrutn

Do it bro, post the gut pic!!! :lol:

ShotGunSniper

sixbird, I always thought that also about how the ani-guners and anti-hunters would change their minds after some fun shooting, maybe some hunting, and some history. Most are scared of guns, so they tend to want nothing to do with them. And yeah, Liberal media will do harm to the mind.

RutnNStrutn, LOL, I still might do it. More about pickin on her, not really tryin to unfriend her. I might just take some pics of the feet before I mount them. Might be enough to make her give me a hard time...lol
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

stone road turkey calls

:icon_thumright:
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

sixbird

Quote from: ShotGunSniper on June 29, 2013, 01:46:42 AM
sixbird, I always thought that also about how the ani-guners and anti-hunters would change their minds after some fun shooting, maybe some hunting, and some history. Most are scared of guns, so they tend to want nothing to do with them. And yeah, Liberal media will do harm to the mind.

I've taken a few newbies including my new Daughter In Law...They all really enjoyed themselves. My new D I L is all about shooting handguns and shotguns now... :happy0064: