pick the top driver........ "BEST at DAYTONA"

DALE JR
JIMMY JOHNSON
TONY STEWART
KYLE BUSCH
JEFF GORDON
Kevin Harvick

GOLD HUNTER

Last week I asked for the top 3 drivers for the Daytona 500 race and the best were......

DALE JR,   JIMMY JOHNSON,   KEVIN HARVICH,
TONY STEWART,   KYLE BUSCH,   JEFF GORDON

ok guys I have a bet with my daughter's boyfriend. He wants to bet on Denny Hamblin and I need a driver that will finish in front of him.  

Guys give me a winning driver that will finish in front of him.  

PICK the TOP driver AND POST WHY YOU PICKED HIM........ "BEST at DAYTONA"  

I have $100.00 riding on this bet.  :icon_thumright:

Brian  

C_W

2010 Jamie McMURRAY (Ford) Daytona International Speedway
2009 Matt KENSETH (Ford) Daytona International Speedway
2008 Ryan NEWMAN (Dodge) Daytona International Speedway
2007 Kevin HARVICK (Chevrolet) Daytona International Speedway

None of the last four years winners made your list?? :TooFunny: :z-winnersmiley: :TooFunny:

Harvick was the Pepsi 400 winner at the track last July before they repaved it, I think he has a good chance to be first across on the new pavement also.

I think you need to do a recount on how many times Kevin's name is on your original post.....

CW

bird

I agree with C_W.... Harvick #29 all the way! So I can't vote in your poll.

Crutch

I expect it to be a RCR motor that wins but don't know what changes NASCAR allowed over the winter.  A safe bet is Jimmy Johnson, although I am a JR fan and I think he finally got a crew together last year that can put him there.  IIRC, Harvick runs a RCR motor..  Good luck.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: bird on February 08, 2011, 08:11:16 AM

it was late last nightand i forgot to put harvicks name in last night....it wont let me now!!!

Brian

bird

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on February 08, 2011, 08:59:10 AM
Quote from: bird on February 08, 2011, 08:11:16 AM

it was late last nightand i put forgot to put harvicks name in last night....it wont let me now!!!

Brian

There I just added it for you.   :smiley-char092:

GOLD HUNTER

THANKS........  :begging:  WAS THAT SOME VOODOO STUFF YOU JUST DONE !!!!   :you_rock:

Brian

GOLD HUNTER

ShotgunDave

I'm a big Jr fan so of course he's my pick.  He always runs well at Daytona but the #29 has been strong too.  Johnson may be a good pic as long as he doesn't cause a 20 car pile up. 

When do you have to have your pick in?  I would wait and see who runs well in the Bud Shootout this Saturday night.  That will give you a good idea of how strong a lot of these guys are.

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: ShotgunDave on February 09, 2011, 09:37:41 AM
I'm a big Jr fan so of course he's my pick.  He always runs well at Daytona but the #29 has been strong too.  Johnson may be a good pic as long as he doesn't cause a 20 car pile up. 

When do you have to have your pick in?  I would wait and see who runs well in the Bud Shootout this Saturday night.  That will give you a good idea of how strong a lot of these guys are.

I have to pick just b4 they line up on race day ....... :smiley-char092:

Brian

shootumindaface

I would wait till after practice.. Especially at a restrictor plate race practice tells you alot as they run in packs and such and one single car going around the track really has no bearing.. In alot of the restrictor plate races a no body sets his car up in qualifying trim just to get in the race and qualify well only to get gobbled up once the race starts due to this setup..

Muskie03

I voted for Busch, cause I feel like having a beer. And his name reminds me of beer. :toothy12:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

WIRE PALADIN

ITS GOING 2 BE A GOOD ONE

GOOD LUCK AND WIN THE MONEY !!! I PICK KEVIN ..... :you_rock:

PAT
:chucknorris:
Have gun will travel to your woods to hunt

GOLD HUNTER

chrisun

John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.