OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

30 Years

Started by TRKYHTR, June 19, 2013, 11:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

30 years ago today I said "I DO" to the most Beautiful Woman God has ever placed on the face of this earth. She has been the best Wife, Mother, Friend, Lover and Soul Mate I could have ever asked for. Through her I met my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who has been the center of our lives, our Marriage and our Family. I don't know why God found such favor in me to give me such a great Wife but I knew from the first date we ever went on that I would spend the rest of my life with her. I Love you with all of my heart Theresa Slaton. Happy Anniversary, Always and Forever "I DO".

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

MDbowman

Congrats to you and your beautiful wife Joe!! My wife and I are at 33 in Aug.  Always an adventure!

honker22

Congrats Joe, that is awesome!  May God bless you with 30 more.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

tomstopper

Congrats Joe to you & your wife. I hope you have many more together.....

Rokhal07

Congrats and God bless

DirtNap647

RutnNStrutn

Congrats Joe!! Not many marriages last that long any more. You are blessed my friend!! :icon_thumright:

ccleroy

Congrats Joe, great write up...........

vaturkey

Congrats to you & your wife Joe ! You daughter looks just like her ! Both beautiful women !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Mike Honcho

Congratulations Joe...you aged pretty well!  I applaud the way you honor your wife in your message...I try to do the same thing with my beautiful bride Deb.  That's how God intended it to be.

hookedspur

Great Joe !! We are to love our wives as the Lord loves us ,and it sounds like you do .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Doug-Va

Congrats!! Sounds like God had a plan in yals marriage!!!

Doug

coyote1

Congrats! You two are truly blessed.

WiLL B

catdaddy

You had a nice head of hair back in those days :)