turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ol' tom hunting vestless shirt/pants

Started by turkeytromp, March 09, 2011, 05:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeytromp

Anyone here on OG hunting with the Ol' Tom® Dura-Lite™ Vestless Mesh-Back Camo Shirt and the Ol' Tom® Dura-Lite™ Technical Camo Turkey Pants ? I'm thinking about getting them,They are pricey but I want to know if the mossy oak obsession camo looks nice along with fit and material quality is up to par. I was thinking about the wearing this shirt with my vest, any input on this gear fellows???

jwhunter

look at the bottom of the post list there already is a post about this

gobblerkiller

I have the vestless shirt and I truly love it! I would highly recommend it. I have there new pants as well. Obsession looks very good as well, very durable!

LX_Trkyhntr

I have the duralite meshback shirt and duralite pants.  They both are very durable, and comfortable.  The only tear I put in them last year was from getting them caught on a barbwire fence.  The camo looks great on them, and they are definitely worth the price!!!! :icon_thumright:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

jyoung

Quote from: gobblerkiller on March 09, 2011, 11:08:29 PM
I have the vestless shirt and I truly love it! I would highly recommend it. I have there new pants as well. Obsession looks very good as well, very durable!
:agreed: :you_rock:
I also have the shirt and pants!  I wear the shirt with my Ol' Tom bibs mostly though.  You will not find a better quality product than Ol' Tom.   
Jonathan Young